Broody developments.
1) Seems like Piglet has taught Tassels to get off the nest at least once a day to eat and drink. This makes me very happy.
2) In the nest, Tassels is sitting on Piglet’s head. This makes it hard for Piglet to peck me when I gather eggs from under them both. That is good. But it also makes me worried that Piglet will suffocate. Tassels has a lot of fluff, I mean a lot!

Tax: Pooh playing at being a jungle fowl
IMG_6440.jpeg

In my two and a half years of owning chickens, I have never lost one. I’ve lost tons of guineas, but for me, they are replaceable.

A rat snake took two of my babies. Phoenix, and one of the Ayam Cemani’s. I am pissed. Dad killed it, and we have a strict rule to never harm non venomous snakes.

I’ve not been home yet, but I can only hope that Willow is doing okay.

I’m still in the car, and I’ve not shed a single tear yet, but I can tell that when I get home that I will. Phoenix was a pretty bird (and she was blue! I want blue chickens so badly, and when I finally get one, a stupid snake kills it.) and she had muffs.

And whoever the AC was, she a special bird. I’m not sure if this is the one that died, but here are pictures of Phoenix and the Ayam Cemani. View attachment 3825688View attachment 3825689
Looks to me like I’m going to be hatching more Bolt eggs this summer.
I'm so very sorry.

GUIs are nice though. You don't have to deal with DOS anymore.

If you're using Windows XP or newer, you're using NT, not DOS. Windows Me was the last DOS based Windows.
Maybe if I had been more IQ, I could have rsvp’d that xp Norton Vrm and firewalled the cpu from catching that internet STD?

Back
Top Bottom