I’m a failure 😞. Beethoven-Hen is gone, Canna is gone, Arizona and sunshine are gone. Everyone I have cared about is gone! Hen-Rietta stays with me for pity I guess. My heart isn’t just broken, it’s been shattered thru a paper shredder and then burned with a blowtorch!!
You are an amazing chicken owner. Don’t you ever talk like that. Please! Your chickens love you, and you know it. You take such good care of them, and in return they try to comfort you to the best of their abilities. :hugs

I had TWO ticks on me today, bluck.
Dad and I were talking about guineas, and we couldn't figure out how we'd keep them on our properties. I did read this funny article on them though.
https://chickenscratchny.com/guinea-fowl/
I’m no enabler, but let me just say this.
Yes. Just yes, get guineas.
IMG_0023.jpeg

I’ve never been happier.
I went to check out Auggie and my friend told me to hop on him bareback. She led me around one lap and then let me do whatever. I trotted him, and for someone who hasn’t ridden in five months, I sat his very bumpy trot very nicely.
He has a wonderful trot, and he’s very gentle.
Mom and I both agree that he’s perfect. I got my brother to get on him and I led him around at a walk.
Mom asked how much he was, and my friends parents said $500.
I’m going back on Sunday to ride him again, this time with a saddle and to pay for him.
I’ve wanted a horse my whole life, and now I finally have one.
He and I are about the same height. I doubt I’ll grow much more.View attachment 3827853
Congratulations on your new found friend ❣️

I’ve never been happier.
I went to check out Auggie and my friend told me to hop on him bareback. She led me around one lap and then let me do whatever. I trotted him, and for someone who hasn’t ridden in five months, I sat his very bumpy trot very nicely.
Mom and I both agree that he’s perfect. I got my brother to get on him and I led him around at a walk.
I’m going back on Sunday to ride him again, this time with a saddle and to pay for him.
He and I are about the same height. I doubt I’ll grow much more.View attachment 3827853
I am very happy for you, he will be a good pony for you to really have fun with it sounds.

Some trail riding some jumping 💕😊

I’m a failure 😞. Beethoven-Hen is gone, Canna is gone, Arizona and sunshine are gone. Everyone I have cared about is gone! Hen-Rietta stays with me for pity I guess. My heart isn’t just broken, it’s been shattered thru a paper shredder and then burned with a blowtorch!!
I'm so sorry @featherhead007 !!!!!!!!

:hit :hugs:hugs:hugs

I’ve never been happier.
Aww so sweet!!!!!
You must be very excited!!

Back
Top Bottom