Foal tonight maybe on Foal Cam

I agree! I thought that she would have foaled last night too! She has been doing a lot of stretching of the left rear leg towards her belly tonight. And you can see the foal moving around on her left flank if she is standing level on all four legs too!

I'm seeing stretching. And I do believe I see her pushing! Oh my. I think she is going to go tonight. Wow. This is awesome. I have some goats due anytime. And my Barn Cam is in the mail now. So soon I will have my own to watch! This is making me even more excited!

She's definately restless. I have a goat and miniature horse on my barn cam, goat won't go for another week atleast, but the mini could go anytime, although I think we've still got awhile, I hope she gives me tons of signs when the time finally does come! In the mean time I've been watching other peoples animal on mare stare (mostly horses, but I watched a cow to).

Definitely Labor, if I was betting. After 30 years of foaling out mares, I still love it. I can't wait until May for my baby!

Back
Top Bottom