Font size

If there's an issue with your font size, please clear your browser and cache, restart your device, and see if it is back to default.
Hi,

I have my browser set to clear cookies and cache every time I close it. Two weeks ago, the font was larger, and then it went back to the old version. I'm not certain exactly what day it was. Thankfully, my vision is fine so I don't experience difficulties, I just noticed that it shrank again. My concern is for the disabled like SpottheCat. She said she's using an iphone and having problems.

Hi,

I have my browser set to clear cookies and cache every time I close it. Two weeks ago, the font was larger, and then it went back to the old version. I'm not certain exactly what day it was. Thankfully, my vision is fine so I don't experience difficulties, I just noticed that it shrank again. My concern is for the disabled like SpottheCat. She said she's using an iphone and having problems.
I think mine is still in the larger size

but changing the type of font can increase accessibility too. There may also be disabilities where the smaller font is easier to read. Something that is accessible for one person might not be for another the more options there are the more accessible it is

Hi,

The font size has been the same size for years and no one really had issues with it until it was changed the larger size the other week. The new default size is actually larger than the original size now.

The font size has been the same size for years and no one really had issues with it until it was changed the larger size the other week. The new default size is actually larger than the original size now.
Nobody bringing it up doesn't mean there isn't an issue

I don't think people should have to pay to be able to access to something how everyone else does. So far nobody has brought up a reason for why this feature that can improve the accessibility of this forum for people needs to be payed for

I think mine is still in the larger size
Nobody bringing it up doesn't mean there isn't an issue

I don't think people should have to pay to be able to access to something how everyone else does. So far nobody has brought up a reason for why this feature that can improve the accessibility of this forum for people needs to be payed for
It doesn't need to be paid for. You already have the larger font.

It doesn't need to be paid for. You already have the larger font.
Your still missing my point. Like I said in the first of my post you quoted, my needs are not the same as everyone else's

The same features that you are required to pay for, are normally features that are found in the accessibility section for a reason. If @Sussex19 didn't have a pfm then they wouldn't have been able to change the font size

It's like asking somebody in a wheelchair to pay to get into a shop, while everyone else doesn't have too

Back
Top Bottom