FOOD FIGHT!

EWWW!! Maybe my grandma would like that
lol.png
BUT not me!!

*Sassy throws some old gumbo on everybody!!*

Quote:
I wash off, then throw a big three-month-old snowcone at miss heny. Also shoves some down her shirt. She runs off crying like 77 horses.

no dont
rant.gif
somad.gif

put you in a jello cake

I burst out, then throw jello, plus the gross mush I made when I first got here (page 91, I think), in your face! Oh, and some orange juice from '79.

Quote:
I throw eggs from a failed hatch in November in your face, plus one was rotten, plus store- bought eggs from '05 and fried chicken from '07 in your face too. I also squirt ketchup and maple syrup in your hair. And a year's supply of rotten eggs I throw at you.

Quote:
I throw eggs from a failed hatch in November in your face, plus one was rotten, plus store- bought eggs from '05 and fried chicken from '07 in your face too. I also squirt ketchup and maple syrup in your hair. And a year's supply of rotten eggs I throw at you.

lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
i am in the netrule zone

Quote:

lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
i am in the netrule zone

I was talking to Nava. But just for that, I fire the same stuff at you.

Quote:
lol.png
lau.gif
gig.gif
i am in the netrule zone

I was talking to Nava. But just for that, I fire the same stuff at you.

miss every one of them and throw 1000000000 year old eggs out FluffyColor

Back
Top Bottom