FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND DUMB GUN LAWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lau.gif
Sorry, had to... I figure only one side will get the joke though.

Gee I thought that Nancy Pelosi changed her stance on gun issues but then realized she is a hypocrite. Nice picture of her though.
gig.gif

Ok everyone talks about guns killing people and if we outlaw certain guns this will help well in a perfect world it would but guess what world isnt perfect. Now for all those anti's that says guns have been a product of mass killings might want to look up some of your worst serial killers most of them killing with knives, hammers or stranglings with their bare hands. Here is you a list to go and read and see what else people would like to ban to keep people from killing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_number_of_victims hope this is some proof that you dont need a gun to kill people it is just one of the many tools to get it done. I hope someone see's this the same way i do people that have a need to kill people will find a way to get it done no matter what the tool they have access too.

The Connecticut state legislature tried to pass legislation that would have in effect tracked and taken people like Adam Lanza out of circulation and of the streets. People from the A.C.L.U. and other groups defeated it saying that the legislation violated their privacy rights. Now some of the same people are demanding that sane and law abiding citizen's Constitutional rights be violated. Wow, the hypocrisy is staggering.

Yep..the ACLU is fighting stricter mental health regulations/laws..
...that is,..until some crazy mother clucker shoots one of their kids..

what ****** me off the most is the Asperger that Adam had, and the media made a good job labeling Asperger kids and adults a bad thing! There are different levels of Aspergers, some are very mild and some are very severe. My daughter has Aspie and she was already "labelled" or shunned away from her classmates!
barnie.gif
She is third grade! The teachers were very compassionate but the kids and some of the parents were uneducated. My hubby has it too and he would not be labelled as "dangerous".

We can place laws on who can own a gun and what kind of guns they can own but it will never stop a person from doing un-thinkable crimes, they have been going on since records have been kept not only involving guns. We in Michigan have a terrible disaster on records probably not known by many and it was carried out for the most part without guns.

The Bath School disaster is the name given to a series of violent events perpetrated by Andrew Kehoe in Bath Township, Michigan, on May 18, 1927, that killed 38 elementary school children, two teachers, and four other adults and injured at least 58 people. Kehoe first killed his wife, set off a major explosion in a school building, and committed suicide with a third explosion. Most of the victims were children in the second to sixth grades (7–14 years of age[1]) attending the Bath Consolidated School. Their deaths constitute the deadliest mass murder in a school in United States history.[2]
The 55 year old school board treasurer, Andrew Kehoe, was angry after being defeated in the Spring 1926 election for township clerk. He was thought to have planned his "murderous revenge" after that public defeat; he had a reputation for difficulty on the school board and in personal dealings. In addition, in June 1926 he was notified that his mortgage was going to be foreclosed. For much of the next year, a neighbor noticed Kehoe had stopped working on his farm and thought he might be planning suicide. During that period, Kehoe carried out steps in his plan to destroy the school and his farm by purchasing and hiding explosives.
Kehoe's wife was ill with tuberculosis, and he had stopped making mortgage payments; he was under pressure for foreclosure. Some time between May 16 and the morning of May 18, 1927, Kehoe murdered his wife by hitting her on the head. On the morning of May 18 about 8:45, he exploded incendiary devices in his house and farm buildings, setting them on fire and destroying them.
Almost simultaneously, an explosion devastated the north wing of the school building, killing many schoolchildren. Kehoe had used a timed detonator to ignite dynamite and hundreds of pounds of incendiary pyrotol, which he had secretly planted inside the school over the course of many months. As rescuers gathered at the school, Kehoe drove up, stopped, and used a rifle to detonate dynamite inside his shrapnel-filled truck, killing himself, theschool superintendent, and several others nearby, as well as injuring more bystanders. During rescue efforts at the school, searchers discovered an additional 500 pounds (230 kg) of unexploded dynamite and pyrotol connected to a timing device set for the same time as the first explosions; the material was hidden throughout the basement of the south wing. Kehoe had apparently intended to blow up and destroy the entire school.

he.gif
Some of you are no only missing the point, but you are either not reading all of the posts or are ignoring the facts. Gun violence needs to stop.
We have to make it harder for crazies to get their hands on guns. There is no excuse for gun violence. Guns and cars are two different things. Guns are not bad, people are...so lets not go after the guns, go after the people...STOP PROTECTING CRAZIES - STOP ACTING CRAZY - STOP GLORIFYING CRAZY!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom