FOOD FOR THOUGHT AND DUMB GUN LAWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I need a 30 round clip? Cause that is the standard size an has been for many years. Only the media gets away with calling something that is normal by a special name an the sheep freak out.

I mean my revolver that I carry daily will launch 20 9mm balls before I have to reload. That whole gun is smaller than a standard AR clip. An at the moment just about cheaper cause of demand...
You act like that's a good thing. It is not. There is no "real" good reason for that. Hunters usually only use one bullet at a time. Only killers, and survivalist clowns want more then that... not counting people that use it for "real" security/police/military duties.

You are wrong. All felonies are not reported to the FBI, they are put in a database that the FBI has access to. I know this because I once worked in an HR Department, and part of my job was to send to the FBI for backgrounds on employees in certain jobs. It took about 30 days to get back, and sometimes as long as 90 days.

Well that's not how it's done now.

But lets say the President put you in charge of coming up ways to keep guns out of the crazies hands. What do you purpose we do ?

Quote:
What year was that? A complete check now comes back in minutes most times an never more than 3 days. Mind you that is the standard name an DOB check for buying a gun. Finger print card checks like you do for a gun permit an to exempt you from be other checks take a bit longer cause of the nature of finger prints. Ether way I have never heard of anyone passing a NCIC that in fact has a felony.

First picture: Good thing NRA has no political power right?
2nd Picture: Both are regulated.
First: You are right, only fools let the NRA tell them how to vote. (Congress, NRA members, etc...)
2nd: Both should not be regulated. We need to give them mental exams...

Our society is screwed up. We look at sex as being bad, and violence as being good...

Last edited:
I guess you would be shocked to know that I can own a tommy gun in my state. I can also own a Gatling gun in my state. I can also own a cannon... I think cannons are legal in your state too.

The fact that someone else has it is a "real" good reason I may need it one day to protect my family.
If the government wanted you dead, you would be dead. There is nothing that you could do about it. You will never out gun them...

Never been shot at by the government as far as I remember. Dont really expect to ether. No point in them coming after lil ol me. I hate to tell you though, our military has been being out gunned by farmers in a desert for years now.
The only reasons that the U.S. military ever looses any war, since Korea, is because we don't go all out. We could wipe out whole countries if we didn't care about politics and public opinion. I'm not even talking about nuclear weapons. You see I am not anti-gun, I'm anti-idiot...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom