For Sale: 2 incubators, 1 auto egg turner (In West Tennessee)

beebiz

Songster
12 Years
Jul 2, 2007
W. Tennessee
************** PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD AND PAID FOR ****************
Thanks for all the replies and interest!!

Hello All,

I've not been on here in quite some time. Because of my declining health, I've had to get rid of all my chickens. Since I am no longer physically able to care for them, there is no sense in my hatching out eggs in the future either. Therefore, I am offering my two incubators and my one automatic egg turner for sale. Here's what I have:

1) Little Giant, still air, styrofoam incubator
2) Hovabator, still air, styrofoam incuabtor
3) Little Giant automatic egg turner

Each of these are used, but in good working condition. After each hatch, they were always well disinfected with bleach water. And, the LG egg turner will work in either incubator. I mainly used the Hovabator with the LG egg turner as an "incubator," and the LG incubator as a hatcher. It worked great!

I will take $30 for each incubator and $30 for the egg turner, plus actual shipping cost. Or, take all three items for $80 plus actual shipping cost. I would love to sell all three of these to the same person. But, if nobody wants all three items, I'll sell them separately. Also, I will accept PayPal, but you must pay the extra that PayPal charges for me to accept your payment.

You are welcome to email me at: [email protected]

BTW, if you need to see pics of any of these, let me know.

Robert

Last edited:
Where are you at in W. TN? I might be able to come pick them up instead of having them shipped. How much would shipping to zip 42728 be?

Hi Shelly,

According to Google, it is about 220 miles between Columbia, KY and McKenzie, TN (where I live... LOL)! Were you interested in all three, two, or one??

Please keep in mind that there is one other person who has contacted me about these. And, I don't mean to be ugly, but the first one with the dough will be the first place they will go!!

***************** UPDATE TO YOUR QUESTION ***************************

If you would like to have all three (both incubators and the egg turner), I can let you have them for $110 shipped via FedEx. Please let me know!

Robert

Last edited:
Quote:
I feel your "no money" pain!! Wish I could afford to donate one to you! I really didn't want to sell my bators or my turner. But, we need the extra $$ for Christmas.

Robert

I would be interested in one of the incubators, about to get some eggs shipped to me and need a bator! Sorry cant afford all three, but can probably take one. How much might shipping be from you to 03755?

************** PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD AND PAID FOR ****************
Thanks for all the replies and interest!!

Robert

Back
Top Bottom