FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

yes! haha Karen pointed you out to me today, and I did not recognize you, but you were very busy and I didnt want to interrupt... Hope you sold a lot and had a good time, after coop out tomorrow, I will need a good long rest! It was great seeing everyone and meeting many new people too.
smile.png

sold everything, wow what a day sorry we missed each other

well i came home with some outstanding new birds
yesss.gif
i thank everyone i got birds from . and i want to thank Cheryl for the two brahamas . I LOVE THOSE TWO GIRLS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH . thank you for such lovely hens you have some outstanding stock . it was fun can't wait for next year .
highfive.gif

I sold zip!!!!!!

OK I didn't take anything, so I guess that's why.

Last year I was really good. I won hatching eggs. I got hatching eggs from Lotsapaints and bought NO birds.

Today I did great. I bought 2 Sumatra hens, just like I had planned. Picked up my rabbits from Kelsey, just like I planned. Got my Splash Marans hen from Cheryl, just like I planned. Nothing else! No new beeeds, I was so good!

UNTIL!!!!!

Broke down and was the last in the sales barn waiting for a seller. Doors locked and Kim still in the barn.

For any of you that were there and saw that reeeeaaalllllyyy pretty trio of Silver Phoenix...............Yep, I got yet another breed!!!!

Only bad part of it, is Cheryl says I can't buy anything else till I get a house. LOL

Oops. I do need one more thing. A lav Orp roo. Oh yeah another roo.

OMG!!! I don't know why it didn't hit me till right now! I DID buy a roo.............duh.............trio
th.gif
hehehehehe

PREPARE FOR PIC. tee hee hee

I got...

New beautiful white silkie

I was BEYOND excited to see showgirls for sale. I wasnt expecting that and i was giddy i say! got me one non-bearded. theyre my faves.

Blue birchin marans. waa waa wee waa shes a looker! love her. shes got a great personality too, i can already tell.

GORGEOUS mille fleur leghorns. already layed an egg each in the car!

and last but not least, two cuter than heck Olive egger pullets

cmon cmon, i wanna see what you guys got!

I sold zip!!!!!!

OK I didn't take anything, so I guess that's why.

Last year I was really good. I won hatching eggs. I got hatching eggs from Lotsapaints and bought NO birds.

Today I did great. I bought 2 Sumatra hens, just like I had planned. Picked up my rabbits from Kelsey, just like I planned. Got my Splash Marans hen from Cheryl, just like I planned. Nothing else! No new beeeds, I was so good!

UNTIL!!!!!

Broke down and was the last in the sales barn waiting for a seller. Doors locked and Kim still in the barn.

For any of you that were there and saw that reeeeaaalllllyyy pretty trio of Silver Phoenix...............Yep, I got yet another breed!!!!

Only bad part of it, is Cheryl says I can't buy anything else till I get a house. LOL

Oops. I do need one more thing. A lav Orp roo. Oh yeah another roo.

OMG!!! I don't know why it didn't hit me till right now! I DID buy a roo.............duh.............trio
th.gif
hehehehehe

YOURE the one who got the splash marans! darn you! LOL. i got to take a peak at her, she was very pretty

Yep, she's mine. She's a house chicken tonight. She's going straight out with the FBCMs. Don't usually do it that way, but I'm going to this time. OR , she'll go out with the project roo I got from Lotsapaints last week. The Phoenix are still in a box in the car. I have to get a pen set up for them. I'm praying those Sumatra hens don't wake up and fight. I penned them together, due to space and one didn't want to stand up at first. Was kind of worried about her, but then again she was sound asleep when I picked her up and took her out. She did roost, so hopefully that's a good sign. I haven't heard anything going on, so hope they wake up as friends. All the blue Marans chicks I brought home last night were kind of segragated when I left this morning. Tonight they dove right into the new feeder with the others and they're all mingling.

very nice pics Aubrey! so glad you found your showgirls, and also your white silkie! you have a very colorful eclectic flock! I will post pics of mine when I get home this aft. This was a very educational and fun show! So excited about my RiRs and SLW chicks!

well i came home with some outstanding new birds
yesss.gif
i thank everyone i got birds from . and i want to thank Cheryl for the two brahamas . I LOVE THOSE TWO GIRLS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH . thank you for such lovely hens you have some outstanding stock . it was fun can't wait for next year .
highfive.gif

Awesome I'm so happy you love them, next to your bantams they must be like giants! Have fun and enjoy and thanks again for your kind words. I'm getting eggs from the breeder that bought my buff laced brahma flock earlier in the year. Can wait to have some of those pretty ladies in my backyard flock again.

Back
Top Bottom