FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/28 - 1/29

Here's the cockerel of the Blue Andalusian trio that I won in the raffle. I had to put him in with Denny's BCM pullet, as I ran out of room. And here are the pullets: And I came home with two funny Runner Ducks: I love them so much. I will still do Pekins for meat, but these are destined to be beloved pets.

Something I should have brought to the show and didn't is a huge pullet and cockerel Coronation sussex pair. I was thinking I would use the cockerel in another breeding pen but in the end, I'm going to stick with my buddy Sir Giles. These are Sir Giles kids. They will be huge and big and SWEET.

They are 4 1/2 months old

Last edited:
As a showing newbie, no one told me you come home with MORE chickens ..........I did sell a few PQ silkies, then proceeded to buy a beautiful black silkie pullet from ultrasol (Jennifer), 2 young gray silkies from Marjorie Best (through Cheryl Cohen) and a drop dead gorgeous pair of my new obsession; LF Faverolles! OMG, I had soooo much fun!

The car was packed to the ceiling !!

Last edited:
OK, Here is what we came home with... So happy with our Newbes!

Pair of Buff Polish, Bill's Baby's.

Blue Copper Maran Hen from Kirstie, she's a good Girl, she layed me an egg on the way home :)

Cute Little EE Hen From Candy.

Giant Blue Cochin Hen in Molt, from Cheryl

Beautiful EE Hen from Cheryl

Quad of A&M Quail from Karen, and they laid me 2 eggs on the way home, then another today :)

Then we picked up our new Siamese Sable Netherland Dwarf Doe on the Way home, and Hopefully, she is Prego.

Plus I brought home 7 Coronation Sussex eggs from Cheryl, 3 welsh harlequin Duck eggs and 1 BCM egg from Karen, plus the BCM Egg and 3 Quail Eggs that have been Laid. Bad photo quality from my Cell, but here they are!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!

So nice to meet everyone. Sorry I didn't introduce myself to everyone. Heres what I came home with

8 of sewandgrow(Karen)'s Texas A&M Quail

30 hopefully fertile eggs - 12 silkies & 18 welsummer/Maran mix-ups

And a cute lil silkie hen (shes on the left) - will have to get better pictures.

We feel like we should ave gotten more! But better that we didn't - we have 3 cute lil guys in our "brooder" and those 30 eggs will more than murder our 12 chicken max county ordinance.

Gratuitous chick pic of our brooders

As a showing newbie, no one told me you come home with MORE chickens ..........I did sell a few PQ silkies, then proceeded to buy a beautiful black silkie pullet from ultrasol (Jennifer), 2 young gray silkies from Marjorie Best (through Cheryl Cohen) and a drop dead gorgeous pair of my new obsession; LF Faverolles! OMG, I had soooo much fun!

isnt it wonderful? cant wait for my faverolle eggs, I saw those last year at this show, reminded me of the ones I used to have as a kid, they are soooo cute!
See you in Fresno
yesss.gif

WOW! what great pics, you did some good shopping!
OK, Here is what we came home with... So happy with our Newbes!

Pair of Buff Polish, Bill's Baby's.

Blue Copper Maran Hen from Kirstie, she's a good Girl, she layed me an egg on the way home :)

Cute Little EE Hen From Candy.

Giant Blue Cochin Hen in Molt, from Cheryl

Beautiful EE Hen from Cheryl

Quad of A&M Quail from Karen, and they laid me 2 eggs on the way home, then another today :)

Then we picked up our new Siamese Sable Netherland Dwarf Doe on the Way home, and Hopefully, she is Prego.

Plus I brought home 7 Coronation Sussex eggs from Cheryl, 3 welsh harlequin Duck eggs and 1 BCM egg from Karen, plus the BCM Egg and 3 Quail Eggs that have been Laid. Bad photo quality from my Cell, but here they are!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!

silkies? me? I don't think I hatched them for Marjorie - maybe someone else

Back
Top Bottom