Fountain Valley stables! RESTART! NEED PLAYERS BADLY

Falcon snorted gently nuzzled his face. He looked back at Flight whinned then stamped his foot and snorted. Mares were just annoying in how they didnt listen.
(haha, they can't listen when their RPer isn't online)

Flight stared at Luke momentarily then turned and walked away. She wasn't interested in being caught, as she had just escaped that tiny paddock.

(haha, they can't listen when their RPer isn't online)

Flight stared at Luke momentarily then turned and walked away. She wasn't interested in being caught, as she had just escaped that tiny paddock.
"C'mere, Flight," he called. "We're going on a Ride today."

( he. His name is Luke McCutcheon, and he's a wrangler from out west. )

"G'girl," he said, rubbing her forehead.
(i know he's a guy. i was asking if he was her *Flight's* trainer)

Flight, realizing Luke meant no harm, sighed and lowered her head, enjoying the rubbing. Silly girl, he's never after you. You just think he is.

(i know he's a guy. i was asking if he was her *Flight's* trainer)

Flight, realizing Luke meant no harm, sighed and lowered her head, enjoying the rubbing. Silly girl, he's never after you. You just think he is.
( oh. Yeah, he is. If you want him to be. )

Luke rubbed her forehead for a few more minutes until he clicked a lead rope onto the mare's halter, and led her into a stall.

( oh. Yeah, he is. If you want him to be. )

Luke rubbed her forehead for a few more minutes until he clicked a lead rope onto the mare's halter, and led her into a stall.
(unless you have someone else who is. she's a racehorse)

Oh, not in there again, Flight followed Luke obediently, but she shuddered at being put back in a stall. Lifting her head, she whinnied, hoping a stallion would respond.

Back
Top Bottom