Fowl DRAWING / PAINTING Contest ~ "Springing in the Chicks April Hatch A Long" hosts Mike & Sally

Good job everyone! And fun contest, I totally enjoyed seeing all the entries!

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for selecting me as a winner, I am deeply humbled, as the competition sure was steep-such amazing talent in our chicken community! Birds of a feather create beautiful things together!
2665.png
2665.png
2665.png
Congrats to everyone that entered, you are all so talented-I am blessed to be in this amazing community with ya'll!

wee.gif

yay!!! Congratulations everyone!
If iI were you lot, I would get started drawing for next year's contest.
(mainly because I really enjoyed looking at everyone's entries, And I am selfish that way.
wink.png
)

Congratulations to the winners!!! I do not envy the judges because there were SO MANY that were deserving of a prize! The quality of all the drawing/paintings/sketches/tea pot etc were just beautiful! I would love to see one or more of the entries offered as prizes for one of the contests!!!!

Don't know who all is still looking at this thread, but I will have prints of my entries (the peacock and roo) on sale for $30 with a mat, (8'' by 11'' ish). If you are intrested or have any questions, pm either I or @MartinBird

Back
Top Bottom