Fowl DRAWING / PAINTING Contest ~ "Springing in the Chicks April Hatch A Long" hosts Mike & Sally

Gosh... I was thinking of entering, but this looks like an impossible contest to beat with my "lowly" chicken artwork skills
tongue.png
I would love to see some of your creations!

Gosh... I was thinking of entering, but this looks like an impossible contest to beat with my "lowly" chicken artwork skills :p

Enter, enter!!! Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You never know. And besides, there are severeal of us that would love to see your art skills. Some of the most famous artwork in the world is unfinished beginners work...

Gosh... I was thinking of entering, but this looks like an impossible contest to beat with my "lowly" chicken artwork skills :p

I would love to see some of your creations!

I don't know.... Maybe :)

Enter, enter!!! Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. You never know. And besides, there are severeal of us that would love to see your art skills. Some of the most famous artwork in the world is unfinished beginners work...

Maybe I'll enter... I think I have a painting i did of my ducks, but it doesn't compare with all the other entries :lol:

Back
Top Bottom