Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

Rieve smiled brightly at him. "I'm so grateful I found you Hans. You have not only charged my life, but my world." She said reverently to him.

He smiled and nuzzled her.
Andorra froze as she saw a white fox running about. At first she thought it might have been Gideon. Why would he be running outside his own territory? But then she noticed, it didn't have any cream highlights. She breathed deep and caught a scent. It was a vixen, Andorra sighed in relief and relaxed a little. She was so glad it wasn't a male. She watched the white fox curiously.

Iska smelled something. She saw a little Fox. "Hello! Is this your land?" Iska asked.
" they kill foxs"
( its because the only humans he has seen were pochers not sure if i spelt that right"

(It's foxes;))
"He doesn't and never will do such a thing. This is my home." She said.

Iska smelled something. She saw a little Fox. "Hello! Is this your land?" Iska asked.

Andorra smiled nicely and said, " No, not mine personally, but an acquaintance of mine. He's kind enough to let my friend and I stay here. But where are my manners? My name's Andorra, it is a pleasure meeting you. What is your name, if you don't mind me asking?"

Last edited:
Andorra smiled nicely and said, " No, not mine personally, but an acquaintance of mine. He's kind enough to let my friend and I stay here. But where are my manners? My name's Andorra, it is a pleasure meeting you. What is your name, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh, I shouldn't stay long then." "I'm Iska. My father, Saol, has the highest ranking part in this forest, so really, I should just stay on his land because I might as well, there's enough of it. But he let me explore for the first time." Iska said happily.

Rieve snuggled Hans back. "I think I would very much like to hear tale of you as a pup and all your miss adventures." She giggled to herself at the prospect.

"Oh my, I have a lot of stories from when I was a pup, it would bore you." He said and chuckled.

"Oh, I shouldn't stay long then." "I'm Iska. My father, Saol, has the highest ranking part in this forest, so really, I should just stay on his land because I might as well, there's enough of it. But he let me explore for the first time." Iska said happily.

Andorra looked around and slowly walked towards the the edge of the territories. "Iska, what a beautiful name. I can understand you reluctance to cross over into strange foxes territories. That is why I live in a host fox's territory. They keep the other males away." She explained as she stopped at the border. "Does your father mind if I cross over onto his territory? My friend is off somewhere and I'd like to meet a new friend." She explained as she waited for permission.

Last edited:
Andorra looked around and slowly walked towards the the edge of the territories. "Iska, what a beautiful name. I can understand you reluctance to cross over into strange foxes territories. That is why I live in a host fox's territory. They keep the other males away." She explained as she stopped at the border. "Does your father mind if I cross over onto his territory? My friend is off somewhere and I'd like to meet a new friend." She explained as she waited for permission.

Iska smiled. "Thank you. I'll have to ask my father if he'd be okay with it." Iska said.

Iska smiled. "Thank you. I'll have to ask my father if he'd be okay with it." Iska said.

"Oh, I don't want to be the cause if any trouble. I'm fine where I'm at. I don't need to cross over. It was just a thought of fancy. Well, thanks for taking to me at least. Your a very nice fox Iska. You are a beautiful fox inside and out. What a pleasure it was to meet you." Andorra said as she started backing up a little bit and sat down. So she didn't crowd her. "So your father let you explore for the first time. That's good, have you met many foxes around here? She said to make conversation.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom