Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

Gideon straightened and got up to go somewere....oh! Yeah, to the stream. He was in a fluster. He'd never been kissed before. Arran had surprised him with that.

Arran giggled as she watched him walking around, all confused. "What ya doing Giddy?" She asked him curiously.

Gideon frowned then looked at her and said, "water, I mean I'm going to the steam to get some water. There's still some fur in my throat." He coughed a couple of times. "See!"

Arran sniffed to hide her laugh. "I'll go with you, my throats a little bit dry too." She explained to him.

Last edited:
Andorra went into a deeper submissive posture. "Saol, I am honored to make your acquaintance, as well. My name is Andorra." She said nicely.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." He said. "In curious, are you new here?" Iska asked Andorra, "I wondered the same thing." Reins said

"It is a pleasure to meet you." He said. "In curious, are you new here?" Iska asked Andorra, "I wondered the same thing." Reins said

"Yes, I'm new here. I've only been here a few days, really. But I'm not living on your territory, so no need to worry about that. I would never trespass without your permission, first. In fact I've been fortunate enough, to set up a den on Gideon's territory. He has agreed to let my friend Arran and myself stay there with him, no strings attached." Andorra explained to both of them.

Last edited:
"Yes, I'm new here. I've only been here a few days, really. But I'm not living on your territory, so no need to worry about that. I would never trespass without your permission, first. In fact I've been fortunate enough, to set up a den on Gideon's territory. He has agreed to let my friend Arran and myself stay there with him, no strings attached." Andorra explained to both of them.

"Where did you come from?" Saol asked.
( I think you missed this one. I went looked for what happened to Rieve and Hans. I kinda forgot about her. :gig )

"Not really, now I do. But she was so pretty that I'd call her ugly to deny it, my parents always scolded me, but it was so tempting. We'd always argue, but there were times when we were as good as best friends." Hans said.

"Not really, now I do. But she was so pretty that I'd call her ugly to deny it, my parents always scolded me, but it was so tempting. We'd always argue, but there were times when we were as good as best friends." Hans said.

Rieve wished her family had been like that. She wondered how much different, her life would had turned out, if it had. She smiled at him openly, realizing she wouldn't change a thing. Because she probably wouldn't have met Hans otherwise. That filled her heart with happiness.

Last edited:
Rieve wished her family had been like that. She wondered how much different, her life would had turned out, if it had. She smiled at him openly, realizing she wouldn't change a thing. Because she probably wouldn't have met Hans otherwise. That filled her heart with happiness.

Hans smiled at her, "one time I pushed her into a stream, and she looked awful, that's the one time she actually looked bad" Hans said and chuckled.

Back
Top Bottom