Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

( Hello stranger! I thought this RP died. So glad you decided not to let it.
big_smile.png
)

Rieve smiled deeply at Hans. "I can't wait to meet your family." She said happily.

(Hello person I've never seen before! I'm going to try meditating soon, so I won't be on long, but for now I am;))

"Me neither, I'm excited. It's been way over the due date of visiting. But meeting you was worth it." He said sweetly.

(Hello person I've never seen before! I'm going to try meditating soon, so I won't be on long, but for now I am;))

"Me neither, I'm excited. It's been way over the due date of visiting. But meeting you was worth it." He said sweetly.

( You have me there. I guess that saying really doesn't work, if you have never really meet a person. :gig Please don't miss understand, I meant no disrespect, I was only teasing. So I'll go with this one: "Long time , no text!" :lau Also meditation is so good for the spirit. It take so long to quiet my mind enough. But it's worth it. Good luck with that.)

Rieve grinned back at him and said, "Now I know you are a charmer. You parents will forgive you everything." She teased him.

( You have me there. I guess that saying really doesn't work, if you have never really meet a person.
gig.gif
Please don't miss understand, I meant no disrespect, I was only teasing. So I'll go with this one: "Long time , no text!"
lau.gif
Also meditation is so good for the spirit. It take so long to quiet my mind enough. But it's worth it. Good luck with that.)

Rieve grinned back at him and said, "Now I know you are a charmer. You parents will forgive you everything." She teased him.

(Lol we are friends/strangers:p. Like that person you see every week, your friends but also not really friends:p.
You can do it? Awesome! I need to find some chants or something to listen to, because it has to drown out my parakeets tweets and screams of happiness.)
"Yep, I'm sure they will once they see I've finally gotten some sense and got a beautiful vixen." He said.

(Lol we are friends/strangers:p. Like that person you see every week, your friends but also not really friends:p.
You can do it? Awesome! I need to find some chants or something to listen to, because it has to drown out my parakeets tweets and screams of happiness.)
"Yep, I'm sure they will once they see I've finally gotten some sense and got a beautiful vixen." He said.

( Ocean waves or soft rain falling helps me. Get over the ear headphones. They are very important in canceling out unwanted noise. :lol: )

Rieve blushed deeply and looked away shyly. "Thank you, Hans."

Last edited:
( Ocean waves or soft rain falling helps me. Get over the ear headphones. They are very important in canceling out unwanted noise.
lol.png
)

Rieve blushed deeply and looked away shyly. "Thank you, Hans."

(Maybe your silkie roosters could meditate to calm them down!:p)

"You're welcome." He said and licked her cheek kindly.

Back
Top Bottom