Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

"Can I a company you? I don't blame you if you refuse. Considering the circumstances." Castiel clarified. Already expecting a no. So he held his ground.

(Seriously, Castiel? Such a hypocrite, that naughty fox, "No! You can't touch each other OR be in the same den!" Castiel says angrily "Can I sleep with you?" He asks the same day.:p)

(What dose XD mean?)
(I said he went at him with "intent" not that he got him.
smile.png
)

(It is like a emoticon for laughing, because if you laugh no one knows, and also you put it when you are making a joke, ECT, if you want to. But I tend to use it too much:p.)

(It is like a emoticon for laughing, because if you laugh no one knows, and also you put it when you are making a joke, ECT, if you want to. But I tend to use it too much:p.)

( I see it a lot but didn't know what it meant. Also that book I read, about prearranged marriages. In that time period the females were promised and never left alone or they were considered RUINED. All the while the males ran around. Bad times if you were a female. I think Castiel is being a little better. Duels to the death were over feminine dishonor. What Hans did to Rieve was a dishonor but he let you go. :) )

( I see it a lot but didn't know what it meant. Also that book I read, about prearranged marriages. In that time period the females were promised and never left alone or they were considered RUINED. All the while the males ran around. Bad times if you were a female. I think Castiel is being a little better. Duels to the death were over feminine dishonor. What Hans did to Rieve was a dishonor but he let you go.
smile.png
)

(I don't care, this isn't about reality of foxes in that complex way, Hans should beat the heck outta Castiel XD)

(Let's skip to the next day)

The next day Hans got up and stretched, he went out, killed a rabbit, and ate it. He was full and went searching for his beloved Rieve.

(I don't get why this phone does that. Sorry)

Castiel walked over to her. He smiled at Astral, as he laid down beside her. "So tell me about where your from. Was it a nice place?" He asked curiously.

"It was around here, probably just a mile from where we are laying." Astral smiled

Back
Top Bottom