Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

Hans finally saw Rieve and walked up to her, smiling. "I hope you had a good night. I just kinda slept the pain away." He said and laughed.

Foxy decided no male would want her, after all, they considered her "ruined" or, the ones who are used to more mates. She just had to choose whoever was alive, they were almost extinct so she couldn't find many mates, so you saw one, you got one.

Hans finally saw Rieve and walked up to her, smiling. "I hope you had a good night. I just kinda slept the pain away." He said and laughed.

Foxy decided no male would want her, after all, they considered her "ruined" or, the ones who are used to more mates. She just had to choose whoever was alive, they were almost extinct so she couldn't find many mates, so you saw one, you got one.

Rieve looked up from drinking at the sudden sound of Hans voice. She turned to face him. "Yes, I had a good night. Um? Sleep what pain away?" She asked confused.

Rieve looked up from drinking at the sudden sound of Hans voice. She turned to face him. "Yes, I had a good night. Um? Sleep what pain away?" She asked confused.

"Good. Well, I guess stress, but stress I consider pain, you know?" Hans said, "The stress of me wanting to shout so badly at Castiel but restraining myself, I guess." He said and chuckled.

"Good. Well, I guess stress, but stress I consider pain, you know?" Hans said, "The stress of me wanting to shout so badly at Castiel but restraining myself, I guess." He said and chuckled.

Rieve smiled sheepishly at Hans. "You are such a funny fox, Hans. You can always make me smile. Castiel has that affect on a few foxes." She thought to herself for a moment. "I still can't get over how peaceful it is here. I have to work at not always looking around me. Waiting for an ambush."

Rieve smiled sheepishly at Hans. "You are such a funny fox, Hans. You can always make me smile. Castiel has that affect on a few foxes." She thought to herself for a moment. "I still can't get over how peaceful it is here. I have to work at not always looking around me. Waiting for an ambush."

He smiled at her, "Just looking at you makes me smile." He said sweetly.

"It's pretty peaceful, yeah. I like it. It's probably because the wolves here aren't hungry, usually. There's a large, VERY large supply of deer and other things for them to hunt so usually they're already full before getting to us, so we're calm around them and they're calm around us." Hans said. "It has a pretty big affect."

Last edited:
He smiled at her, "Just looking at you makes me smile." He said sweetly.

"It's pretty peaceful, yeah. I like it. It's probably because the wolves here aren't hungry, usually. There's a large, VERY large supply of deer and other things for them to hunt so usually they're already full before getting to us, so we're calm around them and they're calm around us." Hans said. "It has a pretty big affect."

Rieve looked around nervously, almost expecting a wolf to get her. She walked a little bit closer to Hans. She hated showing weaknesses. But wolves scared her.

Rieve looked around nervously, almost expecting a wolf to get her. She walked a little bit closer to Hans. She hated showing weaknesses. But wolves scared her.

"No need to be scared. I've actually talked to one, well, it was like 'don't hurt me.' 'I wasn't going to.' then they walk away." He said and laughed." "Pretty peaceful guys, when you think about it." He said.

"No need to be scared. I've actually talked to one, well, it was like 'don't hurt me.' 'I wasn't going to.' then they walk away." He said and laughed." "Pretty peaceful guys, when you think about it." He said.

Rieve looked at Hans wide-eyed again. "You spoke to a wolf! That is really amazing. I would have died of shock." She went a little closer and sat down by him. "Hans, I'm really sorry about all the trouble I have caused you. I've been nothing but a headache to you. Now we're all invaded your territory and I'm sorry about that too."

Rieve looked at Hans wide-eyed again. "You spoke to a wolf! That is really amazing. I would have died of shock." She went a little closer and sat down by him. "Hans, I'm really sorry about all the trouble I have caused you. I've been nothing but a headache to you. Now we're all invaded your territory and I'm sorry about that too."

He laughed. "Most would have."

"You are not causing trouble. It's Castiel, he decided to get on another males land, stalk the one I love, be a creep around you from day one, and control you. He's the headache, but if being mean to him made you mad at me it'd take a lot to make me mean to him." Hans said. "But if you left, I'd just kinda go about my boring, everyday, annoying life with a broken heart." He said and chuckled a little, for some reason he found comedy in almost anything.

He laughed. "Most would have."

"You are not causing trouble. It's Castiel, he decided to get on another males land, stalk the one I love, be a creep around you from day one, and control you. He's the headache, but if being mean to him made you mad at me it'd take a lot to make me mean to him." Hans said. "But if you left, I'd just kinda go about my boring, everyday, annoying life with a broken heart." He said and chuckled a little, for some reason he found comedy in almost anything.

"But Hans, how can you love me? You don't really know me and the small amount of time that we have been together, I've either been unconscious or unable to talk to you. That doesn't make sense to me. Castiel has at least known me all my life." She looked off into the woods. When she looked back she had tears in her eyes. "I don't want you to get hurt. You must not provoke Castiel. Please promise me. You don't know how lethal he is, how he had to be, to keep me safe. I thought if I ran, he would forget about me." She said absently.

Back
Top Bottom