Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

"I spied him with Astral last night and he was talking to her this morning. It might be working, Hans." She said excitedly.

"Good! Little hypocrite Castriel is getting you free." Hans said and laughed. "Well, I hope once, if this plan works, you are free you do whatever you planned to do before or what you want to do now." Hans told her kindly.

"Good! Little hypocrite Castriel is getting you free." Hans said and laughed. "Well, I hope once, if this plan works, you are free you do whatever you planned to do before or what you want to do now." Hans told her kindly.

Rieve smiled at Hans miscellaneous and said, " He has always been a schemer, to smart for his own good. But when I came out and Astral was draped all over him, I was truly shocked. But then I knew he had to like her, because he never let's anything or anyone touch him! He has to be the one to do the touching." She giggled happily.

Last edited:
Rieve smiled at Hans miscellaneous and said, " He has always been a schemer, to smart for his own good. But when I came out and Astral was draped all over him, I was truly shocked. But then I knew he had to like her, because he never let's anything or anyone touch him!" She giggled happily.

He chuckled. "Even the people who seem to not leave anything unnoticed surprise us the most." He said and chuckled. "One time when I was a pup my dad always said NO ONE, not even himself, was allowed to get fish during winter, but one day he just wanted fish and while he reached into the water to get one I pushed him in, I was pretty little and didn't know any better, and he was fine, but my mom said the hypocrite is the one who pays and never earns." He said and laughed.

He chuckled. "Even the people who seem to not leave anything unnoticed surprise us the most." He said and chuckled. "One time when I was a pup my dad always said NO ONE, not even himself, was allowed to get fish during winter, but one day he just wanted fish and while he reached into the water to get one I pushed him in, I was pretty little and didn't know any better, and he was fine, but my mom said the hypocrite is the one who pays and never earns." He said and laughed.

Rieve giggled at the little story. "I so wish I could touch you Hans. When you nuzzled me behind the tree, I....." She stopped herself. She needn't cross that bridge. Before it's time.

Rieve giggled at the little story. "I so wish I could touch you Hans. When you nuzzled me behind the tree, I....." She stopped herself. She needn't cross that bridge. Before it's time.

He smiled at her. "Well, you will soon enough." He said nicely. "Or I could just cut off his nose. Just kidding!" He said and laughed.

He smiled at her. "Well, you will soon enough." He said nicely. "Or I could just cut off his nose. Just kidding!" He said and laughed.

She laughed with him. Then asked, " How can you tell your in love? What does it feel like? I've never been in love before, Hans." She hopped he didn't think it was forward of her asking.

She laughed with him. Then asked, " How can you tell your in love? What does it feel like? I've never been in love before, Hans." She hopped he didn't think it was forward of her asking.

"It just feels like you always want to be with them, and you never really get mad at them because you just like them so much, or in this case, love them so much." Hans said, "But it's not a stalker kinda thing if you really truly respect and love them." Hans told her. "Remember that."

"It just feels like you always want to be with them, and you never really get mad at them because you just like them so much, or in this case, love them so much." Hans said, "But it's not a stalker kinda thing if you really truly respect and love them." Hans told her. "Remember that."

Rieve took it all in and thought about it. She sat there thinking, then she looked at him stunned. She whispered very softly to him. "I think I love you Hans." She looked to see if he was pleased by her revaluation.

Last edited:
Rieve took it all in and thought about it. She sat there thinking, then she looked at him stunned. She whispered very softly to him. "I think I love you Hans." She looked to see if he was pleased by her revaluation.

He smiled sweetly. "I'm very touched and incredibly glad you do" He said and smiled her. "I really wish I could nuzzle you right now, but let's wait." He said and chuckled. He looked at her sweetly, she truly loved him.

He smiled sweetly. "I'm very touched and incredibly glad you do" He said and smiled her. "I really wish I could nuzzle you right now, but let's wait." He said and chuckled. He looked at her sweetly, she truly loved him.

" I know, I don't want to loose this time Cass has given me. We need every second of it. If my plan is to work." Rieve said happily.

Back
Top Bottom