Fox breed RP II (Arctic foxes, American red foxes, fennec foxes, gray foxes, corsac foxes, and more!

"If it will make you feel better. Then I must then concede to you." Rieve said softly.

He pranced into the woods for a few minutes, and came back out a while later with a dead, injured pheasent. "It was pretty badly injured so I ended it's pain." Hans said and gave the bird to her.

Rieve "Thank you Hans. That was really nice of you." She took it from him with gratitude.

He nodded his head. "You're welcome." He said sweetly. "I wonder if Castiel will ever get up, maybe he's finally lost his weird obsession over you." He said and chuckled.

He nodded his head. "You're welcome." He said sweetly. "I wonder if Castiel will ever get up, maybe he's finally lost his weird obsession over you." He said and chuckled.

"Oh, he's up. I slipped past him and Astral, on my way here for a drink." She started eating the pheasant. She pulled off a large selection and offered it to Hans.

"Oh, he's up. I slipped past him and Astral, on my way here for a drink." She started eating the pheasant. She pulled off a large selection and offered it to Hans.

"Maybe Astral truly is the blessing we've been waiting for." He said gladly. He took the meat thankfully. "Thank you." Hans said politely.

"Maybe Astral truly is the blessing we've been waiting for." He said gladly. He took the meat thankfully. "Thank you." Hans said politely.

"They seemed pretty friendly, she was on her back completely underneath him." Rieve said, pausing to looking at Hans with confusion. "What does that even mean?" She shook her head and went back to eating.

"They seemed pretty friendly, she was on her back completely underneath him." Rieve said, pausing to looking at Hans with confusion. "What does that even mean?" She shook her head and went back to eating.

"They're playing. Just the normal pup play, like one got pinned down and just stays there for no reason." He said and laughed. "Nothing not appropriate, I'll tell you that." He told her.

"They're playing. Just the normal pup play, like one got pinned down and just stays there for no reason." He said and laughed. "Nothing not appropriate, I'll tell you that." He told her.

"Playing? I don't think I've never played before. How does Castiel know how?" She thought a moment then shook her head again. "Yeah, I know I've never done that." She took a few more bites and then held out to Hans the last thigh.

Last edited:
"Playing? I don't think I've never played before. How does Castiel know how?" She thought a moment then shook her head again. "Yeah, I know I've never done that." She took a few more bites and then held out to Hans the last thigh.

"I'm not too hungry. Should I give it to Castiel so he doesn't kill me?" He joked, "But they may be hungry, and I want them to know I'm not their enemy." Hans told her.

"I'm not too hungry. Should I give it to Castiel so he doesn't kill me?" He joked, "But they may be hungry, and I want them to know I'm not their enemy." Hans told her.

"You're so right, how very rude of me. I should have waited and shared it with everyone. I was just so hungry. I had caught a possum yesterday for Eliza, but didn't hunt for myself. Then with the whole Castiel showing up unexpectedly, I lost my apatite and I guess I forgot." She explained embarrassed by her lack of manners.

Back
Top Bottom