freebie from MM...at 5 weeks....help I D ????

justusnak

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Feb 28, 2007
South Eastern Indiana
OK, this is my little freebie girl? Im not sure what she is...I have looked at several pics, I was thinking Barred rock? Also, is calling her a she...right? I dont see anything on top there, no comb...Havent picked a name for this one....she/he is very friendly tho.

5wkfreebie-1.jpg

5wksMMfreebie.jpg

MMfreebie5weeks.jpg

Any ideas???

Looks like one of my dominiques....just my opinion.Have 10 little ones running around today in their NEW coop and the older ladies and Gent (7) and curious hearing them with their little chick chirps.

last year my "free exotic chick" from MM looked just like that.....I don't know what it was except that it turned out to be a roo so I re-homed it. Maybe they are playing fast and loose with the term "exotic."

It is not a Cuckoo Marans because it has yellow legs and the Marans have white/pink legs. Can't tell about the comb. If it has a single, it is a Barred Rock or Barred Holland, if a rose comb, a Dominique.

Thanks so much everyone....I dont see a comb coming in at all! nothing! Notta! would that be a "rose comb" coming in late? I was thinking Dominique....there are black "streaks" down the front of her legs...Guess I will know when she is bigger. I was thinking of a name.....Donna the Dominique...Ohhh, im no good at ameing chickens. I just call them all babies!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom