Freedom Rangers out of buisness

I hope the sub-contractors can recoup some of their costs by selling the "Freedom Rangers" or more accurately HUBBARD chicks. It seems to me that they are in a very good position and with a little help from and Englishman with a little money and Web access they can have a thriving business, especially if they can continue to use Hubbard birds.

Jim

Lazy J Farms Feed & Hay :

I hope the sub-contractors can recoup some of their costs by selling the "Freedom Rangers" or more accurately HUBBARD chicks. It seems to me that they are in a very good position and with a little help from and Englishman with a little money and Web access they can have a thriving business, especially if they can continue to use Hubbard birds.

Jim

I'll post Barbaras latest e-mail it is as you are saying. One thing she mentioned and I wonder about.... These people are Amish... No car.. No Phone and No Computer... It makes it VERY hard to sell National if they can't get the chicks to the airport to ship out right after hatch and such.. I hope they hire an Englishman to do these things.
smile.png
I hope also that the guy doesn't give up on the idea and maybe the neighbor who lets him use her phone for business calls will get his chicks to the airport for us in Ohio and where ever else.. Greyfields out of WI as well.
smile.png

Peace, Hope and Blessings to you all,

Ann​

To all who are concerned,

Here is the latest e-mail from Barbara:
Ann the farmer owns these breeders, they are his birds.

I have had time to think about things and i am happy that he is selling chicks, I wonder how he will get them to the airport, but
hopefully he will be able to do that.
My only concern is that he does not use Freedom Rangers as his trade name. This is our company registered to ourselves and he will
have a problem if he tries to use it as his company name. '
he will run into some legal problems with the trustee here, and may have to forfeit any income.
I am sure he is not trying to do that, he is merely trying to make ends meet for his family, so go ahead and support him all you
can.
The whole thing is that we offered him and his father the opportunity to do just this weeks ago and they turned us down. At that
time he still had enough birds to service everyone.

I have to let this go right now Ann or I will be bitter about things and that is not healthy.
As far as the future is concerned, we shall wait and see, and certainly we should not be looking at making a fortune out of small
people. I doubt if many , if any, will be able to afford the cost of breeder flocks, but maybe there will be someone somewhere who
can take this forward. Then if we have to we can sell that person the rights to Freedom Rangers trade name and logo. and offer to
assist with information and experience.

Live and let live... let Jerry make some $$ as long as he trades under his own name, not ours, you can still be sure they are the
same breeds as before. Let us put this to rest right now and
just wait to see what the future brings.
Jerry is a good person with a young family to rear and support. He is a good grower and the chicks should be fine.

Thank you for all your support.

Barbara

smile.png
The Freedom Rangers or what ever the Amish will call them LIVE ON!!
smile.png

God Bless you always,

Ann

Dear SimplyAbundantFarms,

I agree with Michele. Thanks for posting that it is helpful for the Amish Farmer and anyone in the USA looking to order these chickens. If someone doesn't notice the 7 pages of posts and how interested we are in them then they have issues not you
smile.png

Thanks SimplyAbundantFarm for posting your information!!
smile.png

God Bless you always,

Ann

Quote:
don't worry, post away. we are hungry for knowledge and any new information is appreciated.

michele

If you want to raise the Rangers for breeding you must stop feeding them. Just feed them all they can eat in 20 minutes in the AM and give scratch grain so they have something to do.

Hi,

I bought Freedom Ranger chicks in June 2015, so they are still in business. Their website however is called "Freedom Ranger Hatchery" and ends in .com

AND, they offer non-GMO chicks, just click on the little arrow beside the box that says "Straight Run".

That is my 2 cents worth. :)

I like the weight that these chicks have gained in 14 weeks. Now it is time to butcher.

Hi,

I bought Freedom Ranger chicks in June 2015, so they are still in business. Their website however is called "Freedom Ranger Hatchery" and ends in .com

AND, they offer non-GMO chicks, just click on the little arrow beside the box that says "Straight Run".

That is my 2 cents worth. :)

I like the weight that these chicks have gained in 14 weeks. Now it is time to butcher.
No chicks anywhere are GMO.

The chicks I ordered came from non-gmo fed hens (not fed GMO corn or other GMO feeds), in other words.

IF chickens are fed any corn products, chances are they are being fed gmo corn. 99% of the corn in the US is GMO corn.

The chicks I ordered came from non-gmo fed hens (not fed GMO corn or other GMO feeds), in other words.

IF chickens are fed any corn products, chances are they are being fed gmo corn. 99% of the corn in the US is GMO corn.

Something being fed GMO products doesn't make it GMO. That's not how any of this works.

I disagree with what you are saying.

IF a chicken/beef/pork/ and even human is fed genetically modified (GM) products, it has the probability of creating a sterile chicken/beef/pork/human.

THAT is what is behind the driving force of genetically modified products. Sterility! There are studies that prove this fact.

There is a study that confirms this, that was done on sows, and by the 4th year of being fed GM feed, the sows had become sterile.

So, I prefer not to eat or raise any animals that have been fed GM products if possible.

Back
Top Bottom