French Black Copper maran chicks Wade Jeane or Bev Davis line NPIP

Where do you live? I prefer picking up chickens myself and not the mail order.
Thank you
Chiefs Mess, Central VA

Sorry for the delay in response, do you still have some chicks or when will the next batch be ready?

i hatch every week u just gotta place your order and i will get it asap!!! i live in belvidere nc 27919. let me know what i can do to help u

please make sure u leave ya address and phone number when u send me money i gotta know where to send them!!

i got 3 orders with no address or phone number please contact me and let me know. JONES, EALRY, PEARSON please contact me!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any pictures of the birds and more of the eggs. The picture you show are not of 8 to 10 color on the egg scale. The reason I ask is that they look more like the 5-6 scale. So please more pics.

Hi,
I tried emailing you a few times from the email sent to my yahoo account from BYC.. Not sure if my replies with my phone # and address are making it back to you.

Thanks Melissa

Last edited:
thank u melissa, i dont have a yahoo account its a hotmail account. your birds are leaving this comming monday!!!

first time i ever heard my eggs were five to six bud. 95% of people say they are closer to 10 than 8. but anyways thats the pics i have of the eggs but i do have some pics of the birds but it seems u have dont put my stuff down saying my eggs were 5 to 6 so i would not think u would wanna by any. if u want the pics i will send u some regardless.

thank u
keith

Back
Top Bottom