French frogs

She does have cold feet, I don't let her kill spiders though and she let one of the kids keep a python. That's gotta be it then, cold feet. My oldest just walked in with this:
Beautiful. I had an ex BF who's brother had a beautiful 5 ft red tail boa. I used to love getting her out. I could never have one though because I could never feed it. I like rodents as much as reptiles so.....

frow.gif
Morning folks. Brrrrr its cold here. Single digit temps are NOT my friend. I wish they'd go away.
Here too! We ad negative 15 this morning. We're back up above zero, supposed be be back down to Neg 20-25 tonight with a high of neg 2-5 tomorrow.
sad.png

Kind of a somber day for me. My mother died 2 years ago on this date. I miss her every day!

If you still have parents around, let them know how much you love them.

(ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming.....)
hugs.gif
I try telling my nieces/nephews that when they go off about their mom. Someday you'll wish she was here to give you grief. Mine's been gone 10 years this year and it still stings.

I bug my parents nearly every day. They're much older than the parents of my peers, and I know they won't be around forever. My condolences and I add that's great advice.
That's mine. My mom was 35, almost 36 when I was born and my dad was 43. My siblings are 16, 14 and 10 years older than me. I am actually closer in age to some of my nieces and nephews than my own siblings....lol People always thought my oldest sis was my mom andmy mom was my grandma...lol used to piss my mom off.

I saw it on the news and wondered if you drive by. One killed.
oh, I heard 2, but you know how that goes. He must've been flying, car was destroyed

Beautiful. I had an ex BF who's brother had a beautiful 5 ft red tail boa. I used to love getting her out. I could never have one though because I could never feed it. I like rodents as much as reptiles so.....

Here too! We ad negative 15 this morning. We're back up above zero, supposed be be back down to Neg 20-25 tonight with a high of neg 2-5 tomorrow. :(

:hugs   I try telling my nieces/nephews that when they go off about their mom. Someday you'll wish she was here to give you grief. Mine's been gone 10 years this year and it still stings.
Was that the hairless gangsta ex? :lau

I couldn't do that. Did you see the accident on 290 that killed two this morning? I drove by it...

Fortunately I never had to do much traffic work. The hard thing about being a PO was dealing with the living, watching them kill themselves slowly, and often quickly. I had to send a few of my agents to counseling and therapy after some of the things they had to see.

Back
Top Bottom