French frogs

I bug my parents nearly every day. They're much older than the parents of my peers, and I know they won't be around forever. My condolences and I add that's great advice.

Awesome! I am the youngest of my siblings, so they were older by the time I was born also, and Dad was 10 years older than Mom. Mom died just a month before her 80th birthday.

Native Chilean Trintri

Wow, I've never seen one of those before. I can see a definite resemblance though!

That's mine. My mom was 35, almost 36 when I was born and my dad was 43. My siblings are 16, 14 and 10 years older than me. I am actually closer in age to some of my nieces and nephews than my own siblings....lol  People always thought my oldest sis was my mom andmy mom was my grandma...lol used to piss my mom off.

Lol... my mom was pregnant with me and sandwiched in between two of my sisters. One niece is a few months older than me and another is a few months younger than me. I've got great nieces and nephews too.

Awesome! I am the youngest of my siblings, so they were older by the time I was born also, and Dad was 10 years older than Mom. Mom died just a month before her 80th birthday. Wow, I've never seen one of those before. I can see a definite resemblance though!
Yup, that's why I asked although I can see a bit of difference. The trintri's feathers develope upside down so they curl up whereas the frizzle looks like angora meets feather, beautiful!

See, was that so hard?
gig.gif

How many aigs?
tongue.gif

4 Including todays. I wouldn't have found it if the dog hadn't kept pointing to Sandy (Who was laying an egg there)

Back
Top Bottom