An Entire Frog-Really? Pullet downed a big frog!

My girls hunt blue belly lizards if they see them. I've seen them catch two. It's pretty impressive. My dog can't even do that!
I try not to watch the carnage of disassembling a lizard, I really enjoy all the varieties of them we have around, but I know if they make it into their area it's bad, bad news for those little guys. They are quick but I've witnessed our girls go after flies and other "quick" bugs and take them right out of the air, so a lizard would be just asking for it.

Mine go after toads and mice. Thankfully they're dead, shredded and gone in a few seconds. Sometimes I feel like this when I'm out walking my girls:

Haha.... that's exactly what it's like hey. I swear the way they watch my cat I reckon they are thinking..... if only it would stay still long enough we could eat it.

Our girls are like heat seeking missiles, we have wild grapes growing above their added run area and when they drop and hit the grass you should see them "attack". They love to eat the really ripe ones, and they end up smelling like Concord Grape Juice :)
Mine hang out under a big tree with muscadines growing in it....they just started falling but they don't seem to be interested in them for some reason.

Mine have ate a baby toad. And they eat worms all the time. Other than that nothing else. They dont like to try new things

Back
Top Bottom