FRESH EATING EGG FINDER BY STATE! Buy eggs! Sell Eggs!

Thanks everyone for your feedback. It helps Kevin and I to make this the most succesfull and accessable thread possible.

Lots of wonderful ideas, tips and insights folks, please keep them coming for us.
frow.gif

Here is a basic tenant: Keep it simple.

THe more informtion it contains the more chances the information is wrong, or not updated.

Perhaps there can be a sort of disclaimer line, reminding users to check with the individual source for current availablility.

Over engineering leads to more management time and effort. THere will need to be some thought as to when the information on the spread sheet moves from simple to too complicated.

The map has been updated quite a bit. A few of the extra columns have been deleted to keep things less confusing. More sample dated has been added along with the map be alphabetized by city. Also a feature is in the works for users to notify others that they are sold out, vacation, not enough eggs to sell, etc. For now users that are crossed out in red means they are currently not available.

Thank you Arielle!

Your row idea is good! It may make reading a bit easier. For Ducks and Chickens I would probably list it as Ducks,Chickens. The Columns will be made larger so multiple words can be added. Also the egg color is a good point. We'll have to think of something to accommodate multi colored eggs

Thank you Arielle!

Your row idea is good! It may make reading a bit easier. For Ducks and Chickens I would probably list it as Ducks,Chickens. The Columns will be made larger so multiple words can be added. Also the egg color is a good point. We'll have to think of something to accommodate multi colored eggs

Multi--just another word choice among the other colors.

Kevin -

Wow, its really great. Very easy to use, clear, and readable. It has the feel of success. You an amazing guru!!!
bow.gif

I agree with above post, on the idea of multiple eggs. As you know, Kevin, I'll be selling duck and quail eggs, and probobly chicken, but only in a barnyard egg basket mix. I think multiple would cover it, or I'd put chick/duck/quail in the space.

Your totally awesome, and I'm awefully lucky to have you doing this. I'm afraid I havn't been much help, beyond insisting it should be simple enough for me to use. I'm no guru.

Back
Top Bottom