Frizzled EE (including sexlinks) and OE in Northern NJ

I'm lookinf for a cheeap coop in nj? Price is the main factor... I dont care about the look as long as it can fit 4-6 hens. Anyone have an old coop?

Here are a few photos of the chicks...

Frizzled EE, about 1.5 weeks old.

Sexlinked chicks (1 female, 2 males)

Frizzle and smooth chicks at about 4 days old - sorry, it's hard to tell from photos!

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I'd definitely like girls that look like the two I pictured. I've got a few Salmon Faverolles, a blue Brahma and a buff Cochin and I think they would all make a good-looking flock. Frizzle is an added bonus if you're parting with them! Thanks.

Last edited:
I would LOVE one or two Frizzled EE Hen/Pullet's.

I am in Hunterdon County and could easily pick up. I have been looking for a colored egg layer and the Frizzled's are soooo cute

I would LOVE one or two Frizzled EE Hen/Pullet's.

I am in Hunterdon County and could easily pick up. I have been looking for a colored egg layer and the Frizzled's are soooo cute

I'm not sure if I will have any older frizzle pullets available this year - they sell very quickly as chicks. I can provide sexed/frizzled chicks in about 4 weeks, I will be setting my next batch on Sunday. I have a batch due to hatch on the 2nd but all of the sexlinks are spoken for at this point.

Let me know if you're interested in the next hatch, and I can add your name to the list. Thanks :)

Last edited:
As long as they are sexed I don't mind how young they are. (I have one rooster and don't want any more lol)

Yes please add me to the list

As long as they are sexed I don't mind how young they are. (I have one rooster and don't want any more lol)

Yes please add me to the list

Will do, do you have an idea of how many chicks you're looking for? I have a ton of eggs that I will be incubating tomorrow and should have some for you.

Hi - Do you have any chicks left? 2 weeks ago we got 6 from another farm and one died. I am looking to add 2 into my little flock. :) I am in the Long Valley area so you are not very far.

Back
Top Bottom