Poultry Elitist
11 Years
Jun 18, 2008
Willamette Valley, OR
This struck me as hilarious! Methinks someone is annoyed at their neighbors:
http://corvallis.craigslist.org/grd/1538433576.html

Here is the ad:

WANTED ASAP---AS IN YESTERDAY!!!

I know this ad will come across very strange, but email and I will fill you in more. But for now, lets move on to my needs:

Need 1 VERY VERY VERY VERY VOCAL LOUD STALLION!!!! Not mean, just loud (have owned stallions before:)
Need 3-4 SQUELING WEANER PIGS..THE LOUDER THE BETTER ;-) Have owned, raised and cared for hogs before ;-)
Need 3 FLOODLIGHT--the BIGGER the better!!! Know how to use them!!
NEED WHATEVER FARM ANIMAL THAT YOU CAN THINK OF THATS LOUD!!!!

I know this seems like a crazy ad, but email for information. I wont post details here about why I need these!

I could even feed & care for them until they have done their "job". They would be cared for very well, or I would even buy them too!!!

PS...I have got a lot of email response, but I should mention that we already have about 50 chickens, geese, ducks, horses, goats, sheep, cats, dogs but all are well behaved and not very vocal beyond the normal feeding sounds in the morning and evening.

Last edited:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Me thinks you're right about the Craigslist Poster having a rotten neighbor!
gig.gif

Edited to add... I wonder if she's consider a peacock? I recall those being quite loud!

Last edited:
Perhaps that Craigslist poster could have specifically requested a hunting breed dog... God knows our neighbors down the street must have 50 of them the way they all bark and howl come feeding time. You can hear them over a mile away!

Back
Top Bottom