Funny farm

Hi my name is sissy. My passion for animals have always been in my life. I currently have 6 egg layers, 5 bantam chickens and rescued 6 other chickens which 3 of the 6 are roosters they were going to try and fight and 3 game hens they would have kept trying to breed to them. They are all my babies. I also have mallards and call ducks
Welcome. I am so happy that you say "they are all my babies". I have 5-rescues as well - two are disabled. We are here to help you as needed.

Hi my name is sissy. My passion for animals have always been in my life. I currently have 6 egg layers, 5 bantam chickens and rescued 6 other chickens which 3 of the 6 are roosters they were going to try and fight and 3 game hens they would have kept trying to breed to them. They are all my babies. I also have mallards and call ducks
What kind of fighting? Like spur covers so they can't get injured? Or metal spurs so they kill each other faster? Or neither? (Sorry if it offends you to ask, but you said they were all your babies, which made me curious)
Also WELCOME TO BYC!

Back
Top Bottom