Funny story....

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
So earlier I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine. It's been pretty nice weather-wise lately so I had the windows open. My geese came strolling by outside and heard me talking, so they shouted a greeting. Apparently my friend had his phone set on speaker and my geese called out to me about the same time his geese were strolling by his open window. I heard him say 'hello goose', thinking he was referring to my big-mouth
roll.png
Nope, his goose called out right after mine did, apparently his heard mine thanks to the speaker!
gig.gif

So I guess now we need to make sure we keep track of our phones, might end up with a big phone bill if the geese get hold of them!
gig.gif

Instead of starting a new thread, I am adding a funny story to yours (hope you don't mind). Today I was working on building the coop. The people door doesn't have a nob yet, so it is tied shut. My husband and I are inside nailing up the final wall... And built ourselves into the coop! Fortunately, I had a pair of clippers inside, and was able to cut the twine to free us.

Instead of starting a new thread, I am adding a funny story to yours (hope you don't mind). Today I was working on building the coop. The people door doesn't have a nob yet, so it is tied shut. My husband and I are inside nailing up the final wall... And built ourselves into the coop! Fortunately, I had a pair of clippers inside, and was able to cut the twine to free us.
lau.gif
Where's Candid Camera when you need them?

Back
Top Bottom