Future Farm Day/Chicken Swap Sanford TSC Maine

stano40

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
Southern Maine
Our new Tractor Supply Store in Sanford, Maine officially has opened and having it's Grand Opening.

I have been talking to the coordinator today (Sunday, 9/12/10) about having a Farm Day which would include naturally a chicken swap.

I have told her that I would be glad to help coordinate the Farm Day and try to drum up vendors interested in selling at this possible future event.

Would anyone be interested in attending either as a vendor or buyer?

I am trying to see if there is any interest so I can advise the TSC coordinator as to who would be interested for the coming 2011 year.

Future Farm Day/Chicken Swap Sanford TSC Maine

Thanks

bob/Wells, Maine

hi Bob,
I have been watching this store being built. I drive by it once a week. It looks like a nice one.
big_smile.png
If they had a swap on an open day for us, we would attend.

That's a good thought about what day to run this swap. Most swaps are on the first Saturday of the month and a few are held on the 3rd Saturday of the month. I don't want to run into competition with other swaps. Even though this is local the only closest swap in Maine is Augusta, Maine which is about 2 hours away.

What would you think about the 3rd Saturday of each month during May through August.

bob

True on the Sunday. I don't know what would work best, Sat or Sun. Usually the stores like them on Saturdays due to the increased staff while working on everyones "shopping" day.

Hey, anyone have a nice Mille Fleur D'uccle Rooster, yes, rooster- lol!

Looking forward to coming to your event Stan! They are always fun talking chickens with another.

Back
Top Bottom