FYI for sweet Pdz users.

Baker1181

Chirping
Sep 20, 2023
SW Washington
Just thought id give a to anyone who uses this stuff.

Wilco sells the small coop refresher bag, 10 pounds for 14.99 or 1.49 a pound.

Or if you use the horse version it’s 24.99 for 40 pounds! Or .62 cents a pound.

It’s the exact same stuff. Bigger bag different picture. Ingredient list the exact same.

Just a friendly note. Prices are for my local Wilco. Id assume they’d be similar at most farm and garden places.

Attachments

• IMG_4419.png
    IMG_4419.png
    669.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4418.png
    IMG_4418.png
    563.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks! I use the Sweet PDZ and have been trying to figure out if the bigger bag for horse stalls was the exact same, since it's cheaper per ounce.
I use it in the litter pan exclusivly with a light dusting of diotomateous earth under it.

No problem! I use it in my coop, I use a 60/40 blend between that and sand on the coop floor, I use a kitty litter scoop to scoop out, poop every day. About three minutes and it’s done. Then every couple months I’ll buy another 40 pound bag, save a little bit to put in the coop, replace what they have knocked out and put some fresh stuff in( I don’t take anything out just add it)
Then I sprinkle some throughout the entire run and over the top of everything and then I do a good rake, job filling all the holes and then I completely cover every inch of everything with the rest of the bag. I don’t have any issues with smell whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom