Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

"Well, I asked you first. And I'm also wondering if you did this." Vincent gestured to the dead woman. He was very suspicious, Cole probably did kill her before Vincent could, which made him rather angry.
"And I very well might ask the same if you," Cole frowned. "Now, I'll be honest when I say I came here just now with the intent of doing something similar to this, but it surely wasn't me. So that leaves you to answer my question. What are you doing here?" He demanded.

"And I very well might ask the same if you," Cole frowned. "Now, I'll be honest when I say I came here just now with the intent of doing something similar to this, but it surely wasn't me. So that leaves you to answer my question. What are you doing here?" He demanded.

"I was just walking, trying to find the girl I told you about a while ago. Then I saw the house, and came here since I hadn't seen it just a few days ago, it was new. I guess something else killed off that human." Vincent explained.

"I was just walking, trying to find the girl I told you about a while ago. Then I saw the house, and came here since I hadn't seen it just a few days ago, it was new. I guess something else killed off that human." Vincent explained.
Cole attempted to hide his confusion when he asked "This is the human you mentioned, is it not?"

"Sadly no, I didn't. Thought that had been made obvious." Vincent told him and sighed. "Don't know what did."
"Something more powerful than us, certainly," Cole said. Using his dagger, he dug around a bit in the pile of ashes that remained from the small hut. "Did you by chance hear the name? Of the human you saw?" He asked. He wondered if it was Ivy

Last edited:
"Something more powerful than us, certainly," Cole said. Using his dagger, he dug around a bit in the pile of ashes that remained from the small hut. "Did you by chance hear the name? Of the human you saw?" He asked. He wondered if it was Ivy

(Oh, sorry for not replying!)

"Yes, I did. Though I do not see how it matters, a name won't get you anywhere." Vincent said simply.

Back
Top Bottom