Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

(Oops! I didn't know that it was so late!)

"Oh thanks, Misty!!!" Ivy said, kissing her on the tip of her horn. "Come on! Goodnight Estelle!" She called over her shoulder, as she led the way to her cave.

Mity followed when they came to the cave,she laid down,"I'm so so so hugry!!"she wailed.

(OK, It's morning now)
Ivy was talking to Misty about the day's plans while feeding her some mushed up berries. "OK, Misty, I'm going to drop you off at Estelle's cave so I can go and get you some milk. Is that good?"

Last edited:
"Ok, that makes it a bit harder." Ivy thought. "Ok, Misty, but make sure your horn is extra sharp, because I don't know what we might run into." Ivy stuck her gun into her dress pocket, making sure it was fully loaded.

Last edited:
Eragog and some of his sons and daughters were in the woods, cornering a golden elk and her baby.
Once she was cornered, they just laughed at how scared she was, and how her calf was trembling.

"Aw, are you scared? I feel so bad!" One of the Acromantulas cackled, clicking his pincers that were dripping with venom. Eragog laughed, but decided to get on with killing the cow and her calf. He had hundreds of children, they needed to hunt more than these two which would take time.

Eragog launched at the calf, and bit it with his pincers. The venom took affect quickly, and it died. One of the daughters picked the calf up and started wrapping it in web. Then there was only the cow to kill.

Eragog and some of his sons and daughters were in the woods, cornering a golden elk and her baby.
Once she was cornered, they just laughed at how scared she was, and how her calf was trembling.

"Aw, are you scared? I feel so bad!" One of the Acromantulas cackled, clicking his pincers that were dripping with venom. Eragog laughed, but decided to get on with killing the cow and her calf. He had hundreds of children, they needed to hunt more than these two which would take time.

Eragog launched at the calf, and bit it with his pincers. The venom took affect quickly, and it died. One of the daughters picked the calf up and started wrapping it in web. Then there was only the cow to kill.
(Triggered!)

Back
Top Bottom