Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

Eragog bit the cow in the back of the neck, and she fell to the ground, completely limp.

He turned to the group of Acromantulas. "Earl, you get the cow and wrap it up in some web, then take it to the cave." He instructed.
"Um...Maria?"
"Mosag." The Acromantula holding the calf corrected.
"Uh, right. You do the same, with the calf. We'll continue hunting."

The two Acromantulas left with the calf and cow, and Eragog continued walking with the rest of the group. He was hoping to find some unicorns, their horns were good for collecting. They could trade them for meat if anyone offered. But they were rather uncommon, so usually their meal was only elk.

Vincent nodded, "Yes, we should. Probably won't take long, I've kind of lost interest in gaining trust. Takes too long when I could just kill them."
"Aw but it makes it so much funner when you do kill them. They're all happy, thinking you're gonna help them," Cole smirked.

"Aw but it makes it so much funner when you do kill them. They're all happy, thinking you're gonna help them," Cole smirked.

"Funner...Is that even a word?" Vincent laughed. "But yeah, it does. Though humans aren't too bright, they'll trust fairies pretty quickly. So no use in putting days into it, just say you'll help them and in minutes they'll think you're telling the truth!"

"Funner...Is that even a word?" Vincent laughed. "But yeah, it does. Though humans aren't too bright, they'll trust fairies pretty quickly. So no use in putting days into it, just say you'll help them and in minutes they'll think you're telling the truth!"
"It is in my vocabulary," Cole grinned. He sat down on a stack of wood that the human must of gathered before her oh so tragic death. "Yep. Aren't too bright," he agreed.

"It is in my vocabulary," Cole grinned. He sat down on a stack of wood that the human must of gathered before her oh so tragic death. "Yep. Aren't too bright," he agreed.

"I wonder what did kill the human. I'm a little miffed, that something else obviously has interest in killing humans." Vincent said.

"I wonder what did kill the human. I'm a little miffed, that something else obviously has interest in killing humans." Vincent said.
( "miffed" :gig I don't know why that made me laugh )

"Well, it is quite a pleasant pastime," Cole joked. "Anyway, enough chit chat. I've got business to attend to."

( "miffed"
gig.gif
I don't know why that made me laugh )

"Well, it is quite a pleasant pastime," Cole joked. "Anyway, enough chit chat. I've got business to attend to."

"Hm. Alright. I'm still going to be trying to find humans." Vincent told him and started walking away.

Back
Top Bottom