Gölden Øąĸŝ - a fantasy RP

Cole flew quickly in the direction of where he had met the Ivy human. It had been a long time since he had been this eager for something.

( @cutiechook1 )

Last edited:
Huh? I guess no one said that

(Don't take anything my characters say personally, by the way. Because my characters can be VERY mean sometimes.
tongue.png
)
Well never mind that, jumps out of the tree and puts my arm around Vincent, well partner let's get going
Vincent felt rather agitated. Usually fairies didn't touch each other at all, and he wasn't sure if he wanted a friend.
"Um...A little close. I don't even know your name. You're rather strange." He said in an uncomfortable tone.

Name:SU22 (Stealth Unit 22)
Species:Human
History:Used to be in the Russian Army. He had an obsession to kill, and killed many of his neighbors. The government put that bloodlust to use, and made him a sniper in the army. The boat he was being transported to a mission crashed, and he ended up on Golden Oaks with his beloved sniper, ammo, and a pick axe. He can forge bullets out of rock.
Personality: Loves to kill, ruthless. Has killed Evron the lead elk, along with many others. Has few friends, but he will protect them with his life:
Picture/description:Wears a sniper outfit. (The one covered with grass and such) And a hood.
Mate?:I actually don't know. He won't be looking for one, but if a girl gets it going, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom