Gahhhh Bugs infecting my house!!!

Kathryn4629

Songster
9 Years
Mar 4, 2010
Colbert, WA
So..... I have bugs in my house!! Not just a couple, but an infestation. I am to the point of tears.

The house is a log home and has always had these little bugs in it, since it was built. They come every spring.
They are small, a little bigger than a grain of rice (maybe 2 grains of rice put together) dont bite and dont seem to fly. Browish black in color with a diamond shape on its back. This year they are everywhere!!! I have been vacuuming windows and carpets like twice a day. They are also on the outside of the logs also. I have looked all over the Internet and CANNOT find one like it. So frustrating!!
he.gif
I want to cry and pound my fist against something.

I really hate bug bombing, but I guess I will have to this year. I am also going to look for something at the store that I can spray on the outside part of the house. I cant do any granular type of application due to dogs and chickens.

Anyone have advice on good products, applications? HELP I am going crazy!!

Last edited:
At least they aren't stink bugs...ugh....we have a million living with us 24/7 in our old farmhouse. And I'm the only one who can smell them, so just killing them or sweeping them out isn't possible.

That's puzzling, I've never seen one like it and my encyclopedia doesn't have it
hu.gif
Do you think its a beetle or "any other insect?

Back
Top Bottom