~Gallop with Wild Horses!!~ Wild Horse Herds RP (Needs Players!!!) **RPing can begin!**

(Yep! I am still accepting new forms, even though the new thread should be ready soon. Just be sure to transfer the form to the new page when it's ready. Thanks for helping me keep this alive!)

(yeah... is mine okay to play? i checked the front page and she was not there.)
(I no longer can update the front page. After awhile, it becomes 'uneditable.'
idunno.gif
Which is one reason why I will be restarting the thread. But yes, you are free to play. Would you like me to RP with you?)

As he advanced further into the bachelor lands, Kallun's gallop slowed into more of a canter. Suddenly, all of his movement came to a halt when he saw another horse in the distance. He had tried to plan it all out- what he would say and do when he encountered another bachelor- but now the ideas seemed to vanish from his brain. He simply bent down and ate grass, trying to look inconspicuous.
(Waiting expectantly for the re-starting page!!!)
Alright. This is getting boring, Kallun thought. I came here for adventure, not eating grass. He stood tall, raising his head high, and walked forward into the sight of the other horses.

(Waiting expectantly for the re-starting page!!!)
Alright. This is getting boring, Kallun thought. I came here for adventure, not eating grass. He stood tall, raising his head high, and walked forward into the sight of the other horses.
(It'll come soon!)

(BTW: Who's he seeing?)

(Hey, guys,

My greatest apologies for not finishing the restart sooner. I am making the front page for Silkies, and I have gotten sidetracked. Again, so sorry about that! I am finishing it up TONIGHT!)

Back
Top Bottom