Gamefowl, gamefowl, gamefowl!

WildernessLofts

Songster
11 Years
Jun 4, 2009
North Topeka, KS
I have a few different things I need to sell to make more room for new projects. I'm getting entirely out of American gamefowl to focus on orientals. I've already given away many for free, but I would like to make at least a little return on these birds so that it wasn't all for nothing.

Four Goode Grey/Dom F2 chicks. Three months old. Two cockerels, two pullets. $12 a piece. First three pics.

Six Asil x Dom/Sweater chicks. These are gorgeous. I'm keeping four for myself and offering up five pullets and one cockerel for $85. Ages range from over a month to three months. I will sell separately with price depending on age. Fourth pic.

I also have a four month old Goode Grey/Dom F2 cockerel that I will sell for $30 and I have a pullet I will give away free with him. I don't know what strain she is. She was supposed to be a white kelso, but she's not white - she's some sort of blue/blue mix, so my friend gave her to me because he didn't want her. Fifth pic.

I will ship, but buyer must supply a box and pay actual shipping. I'm located south of DFW, Texas.

Prices have gone up with age.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom