GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

CJs first grand Chicks in San Diego

Ooh!! They are so pretty!!! Congrats :woot

If someone will host, I'll offer 6 fibro frizzled eggs. Eggs are from pen of pure Ayam Cemani rooster covering blue and black fibro frizzled hens. Winner to cover shipping of $15.

If someone will host, I'll offer 6 fibro frizzled eggs. Eggs are from pen of pure Ayam Cemani rooster covering blue and black fibro frizzled hens. Winner to cover shipping of $15.

Sweet!

I could throw in some "cochin" type eggs, carrying beards/muffs, possible frizzles, for 2nd place, or a separate game, for $15 shipping. But I can't host.

I would love, love, LOVE to straight buy some off you CJ after your game happens (if it does)... I don't have time to play lately, too many chicks at various ages that I gotta go through every morning and night before/after work, so I have maybe an hour before bed which I spend in the chick room reading or watching stuff on my phone while keeping an eye on the behavior of the babies and enjoy their antics heh. Possible frizzle and also possible blue fibro would be a nice addition to my Hmong colors I'm accumulating:D

Back
Top Bottom