GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

and MI is the right climate for seramas!!!??? :lau my poor husband when he sees the utility bills this winter-and we run on propane! i ordered a oil filled radiator heater for the garage-its what my breeder uses. will have to see how many more i need. I swear if i didnt love those PITA birds
funny, my uncle has a cat named the same thing...

How about a scavenger hunt type of game, with a list of things to find and take a picture of, to be taken by a given date and time, and submitted to the host. Maybe a list of 10-20 things. For example, 4 chickens roosting side by side. Or a black chicken and a white chicken pictured together. Whoever gets the most pics wins. :confused:

How about a scavenger hunt type of game, with a list of things to find and take a picture of, to be taken by a given date and time, and submitted to the host. Maybe a list of 10-20 things. For example, 4 chickens roosting side by side. Or a black chicken and a white chicken pictured together. Whoever gets the most pics wins. :confused:

Sounds fun to me.

How about a scavenger hunt type of game, with a list of things to find and take a picture of, to be taken by a given date and time, and submitted to the host. Maybe a list of 10-20 things. For example, 4 chickens roosting side by side. Or a black chicken and a white chicken pictured together. Whoever gets the most pics wins.
hu.gif
That is pretty creative, I'd play, but only on my Day Off, LOL..... But hey there are all kinds of things you could make up for the scavenger hunt, like those games I like to play on my phone sometimes, its like hidden objects.

That is pretty creative, I'd play, but only on my Day Off, LOL.....   But hey there are all kinds of things you could make up for the scavenger hunt, like those games I like to play on my phone sometimes, its like  hidden objects. 

Yea, if we do it over a 2 or 3 day period, then more people could participate, and would give time to take the pics. The host could decide if internet pics were acceptable, or would have to be taken by the member.

Like in my example, I don't have a white bird and a black bird together, so I couldn't get that pic. Unless I could photo shop two of my birds together. But I could easily find one online. To me, that would make it too easy.

@DwayneNLiz
 now I have a stupid head cold on top of it!:he  But thanks-Im trying-Dr this Tuesday-I cant wait:hit but thanks luv ya:hugs

:hugs

and MI is the right climate for seramas!!!??? :lau my poor husband when he sees the utility bills this winter-and we run on propane! i ordered a oil filled radiator heater for the garage-its what my breeder uses. will have to see how many more i need. I swear if i didnt love those PITA birds! oh and Fuzz and Peck just laid their first egg tonight! Those are gonna be some beautiful chicks!!!
lol solar panels

That's kkinda what u was thinking maybe u can throw something together for tomorrow and answers to be pmd then I post them

Yea, if we do it over a 2 or 3 day period, then more people could participate, and would give time to take the pics. The host could decide if internet pics were acceptable, or would have to be taken by the member.

Like in my example, I don't have a white bird and a black bird together, so I couldn't get that pic. Unless I could photo shop two of my birds together. But I could easily find one online. To me, that would make it too easy.
for me it would have to be cause I am generally unavailable after 6 pm et
It's strange that I am here now :oops:

I would be in

Back
Top Bottom