GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

Not much news with the chicks.  Something must have gone wrong.  Of course it did, because I promised these chicks.  Looks like 6 AC and 3 leghorns.  Well, we'll see what's in the hatcher tomorrow.

:th

Let's go chickies!

I wonder if it had to do with this time of year? Usualy, I have amazing hatches but my weekend hatch was terrible, 4 quitters at lockdown and 2 early quitters and only 4 hatched. I just locked down 8 and tossed a quitter. They don't look that great. There's just something that looks off about them, like they're not quite the size they should be :/

I had been having issues, quitters and DIS... thought the DIS was about the humidity... dewormed my whole flock last month... my last hatch was 100% and the next couple batches look amazing too... no quitters...

:lau

And so many think the boys are the leaders in the flocks... :gig
a couple of my pet quality ohiki I keep around as brooders always beat the new boys up when I first put them in. They learn a valuable lesson and they learn it early. She puts my black Phoenix rooster in his place all the time and he weighs 7 pounds and she's lucky the weigh 1lb.

Something definitely went wrong. 7 AC and 4 LH, but one of the LHs was trampled and didn't make it. One of the AC is lethargic, laying on it's side. I don't think it's going to make it either. There is one more AC trying to hatch. I'll give them 'till tonight. Then I'll eggtopsy and try to figure out what happened.

hit.gif

We'll do one winner, winner takes all, most likely 6 AC and 3 LH.

Something definitely went wrong.  7 AC and 4 LH, but one of the LHs was trampled and didn't make it.  One of the AC is lethargic, laying on it's side.  I don't think it's going to make it either.  There is one more AC trying to hatch.  I'll give them 'till tonight.  Then I'll eggtopsy and try to figure out what happened.

:hit

:hugs

Something definitely went wrong.  7 AC and 4 LH, but one of the LHs was trampled and didn't make it.  One of the AC is lethargic, laying on it's side.  I don't think it's going to make it either.  There is one more AC trying to hatch.  I'll give them 'till tonight.  Then I'll eggtopsy and try to figure out what happened.

Maybe you should consider keeping them, and make the prize an IOU for the spring?

:hit :hugs

Maybe you should consider keeping them, and make the prize an IOU for the spring?

X2

Or whatever you feel is best... nobody would fault you for not sending them out, unfortunate things happen...

Im so sorry!

Back
Top Bottom