GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

Something definitely went wrong.  7 AC and 4 LH, but one of the LHs was trampled and didn't make it.  One of the AC is lethargic, laying on it's side.  I don't think it's going to make it either.  There is one more AC trying to hatch.  I'll give them 'till tonight.  Then I'll eggtopsy and try to figure out what happened.

:hit

We'll do one winner, winner takes all, most likely 6 AC and 3 LH. 

Keep them CJ. With all you have coming up that would be one thing less to worry about. :hugs

everything happens for a reason CJ. Keep your babies and keep building a strong flock. You've been so generous anyway. I had one AC die one me this am-it was way smaller than the other 3 and I think it got trampled?? I am so appreciate to have 3 of them regardless!!

everything happens for a reason CJ. Keep your babies and keep building a strong flock. You've been so generous anyway. I had one AC die one me this am-it was way smaller than the other 3 and I think it got trampled?? I am so appreciate to have 3 of them regardless!!

Oh no! Was it the blackest of the bunch? Seems like the really black ones are the smallest, and need some extra TLC for a few days.

idk about keeping these chicks. I guess it wouldn't be too much trouble to keep these in the garage all winter since there aren't that many. However, I will not do an IOU. I hate - hate hate hate - having IOUs hanging over my head. Just feels like a ball and chain. Either we finish this round and these chicks ship next week, or we pick up where we left off IF/WHEN I offer chicks again.

Whatever works best for you.
smile.png

Something definitely went wrong. 7 AC and 4 LH, but one of the LHs was trampled and didn't make it. One of the AC is lethargic, laying on it's side. I don't think it's going to make it either. There is one more AC trying to hatch. I'll give them 'till tonight. Then I'll eggtopsy and try to figure out what happened.

We'll do one winner, winner takes all, most likely 6 AC and 3 LH.
idk about keeping these chicks. I guess it wouldn't be too much trouble to keep these in the garage all winter since there aren't that many. However, I will not do an IOU. I hate - hate hate hate - having IOUs hanging over my head. Just feels like a ball and chain. Either we finish this round and these chicks ship next week, or we pick up where we left off IF/WHEN I offer chicks again.

So sorry
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom