Geese eggs for sale

LOL! If I get my act together here..I may be buying a box of goose eggs from you! LOL! I sure would like to try some more of the poms again this year! We sold out of those last year and I surely do regret it. I keep selling all kinds of stuff here that I don't intend to because someone shows up and says, "aww..how sweet...how much?"
big_smile.png

Stacy

I forgot, Im still looking for a swan egg to add to my egg collection. No one wants to part with an egg, even a rotten one.

Arrowchicken and corancher, Thanks for the kind words, Good luck with the eggs, Please let me know how they hatch for ya.

Im sold out of the African eggs, but I still have Pom eggs.

Thanks everyone and good luck to you all..............ed

Ed i live in northwestern wisconsin, and i breed and show grey saddleback pomeranians, do you show your pom's, you shoudl put a few pcitures on here of your breeders.. i might be interested in buying some would you ship goslings?? if so hwo mcuh woudl that cost?

-Matt:)

Mine are not show birds, but their parents were grand champs at their local fair. I dont know how to get pics on this site for the life of me. I have never shipped live birds before. Thanks...........ed

Hey Ed, in your other list for the barnyard special you had some other mix goose eggs, do you also want 3 each for those? I would like one of each kind you have other then the africans, no offense but I really dont like those..lol Thanks Jenn

The mixed geese eggs are buff hens and they have been with the giant dewlap, the roman tuft and the pom ganders. No clue what they will look like if hatched.

Yes I'll take 3 bucks each for them if you want some. I didnt think anyone would want them, thats why I was putting them in with the barnyard deal.

The buff eggs are alot smaller then the pom and the african eggs. Let me know what you want.

All of my africans eggs are spoken for, so I still have the poms and the buffs. ......Thanks..........ed

Back
Top Bottom