geminijoy

Howdy geminejoy

Are you using a computer or mobile device?

I have only used a computer to access the site so not sure how it works on a mobile but to add pictures:

Once you have your comment box open; select the ‘Insert Image’ option:

Then select ‘Upload Files’:

Browse to where your images are located on your computer, select the images you want to include and then select ‘Open’:

Next you will be prompted to pick a size. Select the size you want and then select Submit:

If the size you pick is too big or small you can delete them from the comments and try again.

You can also repost images using the ‘My Recent Photos’ option.

Hope that helps
smile.png

I fon't understand how anyone can not like chickens! For me, they'really better than TV. I can go out and sit on an upside down bucket and be happy for hours. My husband indulges me and and has built my coop and bought me a large enclosure for them, and comforted me when I lose one, but he's puzzled over my affection for 'supper'. My sister is a veterinarian here in Texas with a small ranch, and we came down from Nebraska, to help take care of my parents, who lived with her, and my nephews. She was not fond of my idea to raise chickens, but let me on the condition that I not get any ugly white birds (her opinion, not mine). I probably bore people to tears, but at least I have interested her in my small flock. Simon it will be wonderful to have an understanding group of new friends to discuss my passion with.

I don't have a computer, but my sister does. I'll ask her if she can show me the way you explained, because I only have a small tablet and it doesn't come up at all like that. And I don't know a Simon, this tablet seems to think I don't know what I'm talking about and corrects me constantly. So I will try again tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.

Hey again
smile.png

I did a bit of a BYC search for you and apparently if you "Go to bottom of homescreen page on BYC and click Desktop" you might be able to add the pics using the method I provided.

I really hope I did this right. If the pictures show up, you can see that my pullets have five toes, feathered pink legs, and cheeks with tufts such as those on Aracaunas

Oh, my gosh, thank you, thank you, Dragonthehunter, for letting me finally know what I have in my coop! It was really quite thrilling to have an answer to a burning question. They are just identical to my girls, and the standard was spot on. Five toes, feathered legs and tufted cheeks. I was wondering why, if what I had were Light Brahmas, they weren't turning the right color. I appreciate your valuable input.

Back
Top Bottom