genetic

Interesting... I didn't know that either
hmm.png
It's a wonder they don't all end up as coyote snacks
droolin.gif

BTW, @PeaLover130 was asking what you thought of her name suggestions?

Great names
thumbsup.gif
, but I cannot make up my mind yet. She hasn't really shown me what her personality is going to be like, and that is a big factor.

Great names
thumbsup.gif
, but I cannot make up my mind yet. She hasn't really shown me what her personality is going to be like, and that is a big factor.

Yep, name has to fit just right
cool.png

Do you have any more photos of her? If PeaLover130 manages to get done with her stack of homework at a reasonable hour, I'll have her get on the computer... I'm thinking she's not getting done as quickly as I would have liked, so might be a day or two. The kiddo has a heavy duty schedule at school
th.gif
so is not on the computer much these days...

Darn school. Homework is an evil invention. Now all I do these days is art homework. Having just art homework is nice, but I still think homework is evil.
tongue.png

I like my classes where everything we have to do is done in class and there is no need to do anything at home. My printmaking class is like that mainly because you need so many things for printmaking you just can't do it outside of class. I don't have a container full of acid to eat away at lines on copper plates nor do I have stop out varnish, mineral spirits, hard ground, soft ground, resin, different colored ink, etc.

When reality goes beyond genetics!

Two WHITE genes .... and yet!
Unable presence of genes 'SILVER PIED ' !

Back
Top Bottom