Georgia Here Too !!!!!

Dawson County for me also. I am a new chicken mom. I have one Bantam BB Red/Hatch mix roo and one BB Red/hatch hen, I also have one specked ? (Black with white spots) bantam hen. I am looking for more bantam hens for my Roo. My DH has one Hatch Roo and one Hatch hen. Just for pets!!!:aww

Hi, everyone! Not only am I new to this message board, but I'm new to chicken ownership, also. We rescued a gorgeous Rhode Island Red hen yesterday that my neighbor left behind when he moved away two weeks ago, and we're already in love with her.

We're in Loganville, GA - kinda halfway between Athens and Atlanta. Can't wait to get to know you all!

We live in the NW Georgia mountains, Gilmer County, and love the mountains. We have 9 hens; 3 Buff Orps, 3 RRIs and 3 Dominiques. This is our first time raising chickens and I love the girls. We had lots of fun building their coop and we are now waiting for our first eggs.

After reading all these post from GA makes me kinda homesick, me and my hubby lived in the snellville area and I have family that live in Elberton. We moved to new mexico about 4 years ago and here is where we have set up " farm " but I do miss GA at times:(

Hi. I live in central Georgia on Lake Sinclair near Milledgeville. I was born in Ohio and also lived in Michigan, Arkansas and South Carolina. I guess I'm a Southern gal now since I've been down here most of my life.

Hey, Ga Chicken Mom, I'm really close to you in Fannin County! Used to live in Gwinnett County so I know Snellville and Loganville, too, and my son lives in Grayson. I raise Blue/Black/Splash Orpingtons, Blue/Black True Ameraucanas and Barred Plymouth Rocks if you ever want some chicks to add to your flock.

Hi everyone
smile.png

I just registered but have been lurking here for a while. Everyone here is so friendly I decided to join.
I was born and raised in New Jersey but have been in Georgia for about 13 yrs.
My husband and I live with numerous animals just south of Atlanta in Griffin.

Donna

Back
Top Bottom