Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

I take it that the critters had coach seating in the little red trailer? Good to hear all is going well so far!1
Scott
MRM_Chabichou arriving

Checking the merchandise

The destination vehicle

all checked in

the resort's infinity pool - Cebu Island accross the straight.

but but but, why do we have to leave??

Thanks for the info Oz.  I have probably the cheapest phone that can be bought here.  I probably don't make more than 4 calls a month here.  And data/internet on it is non existent.  I plan on getting a new phone when I get there and will give my current phone to my youngest brother-in-law.  I will show the info you provided to my wife and she can explain everything to me.  I want the best possible plan I can get there by the month like you mentioned.  When it comes to cell phones I am a little ignorant.  Now the internet and research on computers is a different story.  I am forever on the computer.  And always fixing something my brother or sister have done to their computers and then blame it on the computer.  They don't believe in the statement: "Garbage in, Garbage out.

I'll send you a message sometime after I get my wife's list of chores done and repair or rebuild my coops and get some chickens from you.  Again thanks for the info.

Jimmy
[/quotes

Ha, I had to laugh at this post. I'm one of the garbage in persons. Computer is going into the shop this week.

I need that pool in my life. Honestly, I need a little bit of resort in my life
lol.png

Burnt out with the daily grind... we've had some sort of therapist/doctor visit every day of the past 3 weeks, with more to come.
th.gif
Nothing serious, but it eats away at your time. A whole lot of hurry up and wait.

Back
Top Bottom