Getting the flock out of here - a diary of a crazy chicken man

Emperor Enzo has a nice ring to it...
he was at the resort pool the other day being his charming self with a girl the same age.

her mum thought how cute

she did a double take when he asked: "whats your phone number?"

mother jumped in front of her daughter and asked why

his reply: "because mine is 44505XX"

he was just trying to impress that at 3 he knows his phone number lol

Last edited:
Haha, smooth kid.
he is the shortest kid in his class but he has girls doting on him. Even the parents say hi.

All his uncles, gand uncles and grand parents will wit with him for hours posing obscure questions and scenarios then wait for his logic to evaluate them. He is quite remarkable even if he is my kid.

He also remembers all their silly statements and throws them back at his lolos when the right opportunity arrises.

Last edited:
he is the shortest kid in his class but he has girls doting on him. Even the parents say hi.

All his uncles, gand uncles and grand parents will wit with him for hours posing obscure questions and scenarios then wait for his logic to evaluate them. He is quite remarkable even if he is my kid.

He also remembers all their silly statements and throws them back at his lolos when the right opportunity arrises.

my wife's sister's husband's father makes special trips to the house just to engage the boy

Busy times continue at Cocobeach.

Chabi the goat is doing well. He received a worming treatment and CD/T vaccine yesterday.

He is not used to being handled and uses his horns to try and tell you he is boss. Its amazing how effective a squirt bottle is a taming a goat. 2 shots at the eyes and ears and he comes to a complete standstill.
It works well for cats also.

Back
Top Bottom